March Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by junglepete, 01/06/2016 11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken Kelley

Quotejunglepete - 2/25/2016  4:33 AM

QuoteKen Kelley - 2/25/2016  4:27 PM

Quotejunglepete - 2/25/2016  3:14 AM

I'm on it Ken ... thanks for the heads up.

I'll check to see if it's there after a bit, Pete. If I can't get it to come up I'll send you my write up in a PM.

I sent a PM to the Grand Puba...only he can grant the power of access. I know he was out of town for week and just got back so I am sure it will be addressed very soon. Hold tight  :-) in other words, don't send it to me  :rolleyes:

I'll stand by til further notice....
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Vroomp

I see possible mediocre feedback in your future Ken...... :biggrin:

Maybe you should call your great-granddaughter and ask her how to access the template before midnight~! :lmao:  :lmao:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Ken Kelley

OK, I finally found what I was looking for and got the critique entered. For some reason it didn't pop up like it has in the past so I had go find it. Alles gut!

SenorPablo

Sorry guys.  You should be good now for adding them.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Ken Kelley

QuoteSenorPablo - 2/26/2016  9:59 AM

Sorry guys.  You should be good now for adding them.

-Paul

I managed to submit one last night. It appeared in the My Geek Critiques listing so I assume I'm covered.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.