March Industry Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by nwb, 01/23/2016 07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bstessl

Critique submitted, Thanks again for having me!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

okieeagle

When can I post pictures of the smoking session?!?

Thanks again for allowing me this opportunity.

Cheers and Happy Smoking,

okieeagle
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em." - Ron White

Vroomp

Quoteokieeagle - 2/26/2016  8:27 PM  When can I post pictures of the smoking session?!?  Thanks again for allowing me this opportunity.  Cheers and Happy Smoking,  okieeagle

You can post pics whenever you want  just don't pre-empt the review with notes about the cigar.... :shades:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

okieeagle

QuoteVroomp - 2/27/2016  11:02 AM  

Quoteokieeagle - 2/26/2016  8:27 PM  When can I post pictures of the smoking session?!?  Thanks again for allowing me this opportunity.  Cheers and Happy Smoking,  okieeagle

You can post pics whenever you want  just don't pre-empt the review with notes about the cigar.... :shades:  

rgr that, thanks.
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em." - Ron White

okieeagle

Ok, so here are my pics from my Vivalo Lonsdale smoking session.  BTW, ignore the pile of debris, that's just stuff from the construction of my smoking room!!  

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.