The LMAO Pass

Started by gitfiddl, 01/26/2016 01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

We have enough players!  Thanks guys!  Those to whom I sent invites are still welcome to participate.

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

05Venturer

Can't wait to see the pass container size for this one  LMAO :biggrin:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Quotegitfiddl - 1/26/2016  5:58 PM

QuoteCharlieOne - 1/26/2016  7:54 PM

I'm in on this one since it's legal. ;)

You have got to be kidding.  Remember me?  I'm a vagina!

LOL (!)

:kickyou:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Mojo66

This is going to be a great pass, I can sense it, too bad I can't play but it's all right, I know watching will be fun

But this is also going to be the creepiest thread if every Geek comes up with a scary midget stripper pic :biggrin:

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Ted

QuoteMojo66 - 1/26/2016  8:10 PM  This is going to be a great pass, I can sense it, too bad I can't play but it's all right, I know watching will be fun  But this is also going to be the creepiest thread if every Geek comes up with a scary midget stripper pic :biggrin:    

Well. If we have to...

Mojo66

Quote05Venturer - 1/26/2016  8:52 PM  Can't wait to see the pass container size for this one  LMAO :biggrin:

Midget size I assume :biggrin:  

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.