The LMAO Pass

Started by gitfiddl, 01/26/2016 02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

QuoteLonghorn - 1/31/2016  11:00 AM

Quotegitfiddl - 1/31/2016  7:33 AM

Quoteterrys1991 - 1/30/2016  7:38 PM

Looking forward to it too. Thanks for having me!
Possible that I have a tin to add also.

That would be fine.  Just curious, how many other pipe smokers do we have in the pass?

Me... courtesy of your "pipe bomb" last year!   :biggrin:

You can sort of blame that one on Kent.  He hooked me up with a bunch of pipe stuff a couple of years ago.

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

C130Driver

Quotegitfiddl - 1/30/2016  2:29 PM

I got the pass order loaded in as circuitous a route as possible.  If everyone is okay with the order, I'll box her up and drop her by the PO tomorrow or Monday.  

Thanks to everyone for playing.  I think this pass may have set a record for the amount of time it took to fill up with participants.  It's good to have some old CG friends involved.  Even cooler that some folks I don't really know jumped in as well.  Again, let me say this should be fun.  I'm not gonna argue over dollar values unless it's an egregious foul, nor am I gonna bust anyone's balls if the weather, work schedule, your dog giving birth to a litter of kittens, etc, delays a turn-around by a day or two.  Just keep us updated as to what's going on should a delay occur.

Oh, another thing.  Anyone who breaks the rules or otherwise pisses me off in this pass is going to have to deal with these guys!  :biggrin:

You've just made it very tempting for me to break all the rules I can!
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

millarddj

I've been wanting to try a pipe for quite a while, and I never realized that cigar and pipe passes were occasionally combined. Cool idea, I'd better get cracking on acquiring one!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

gitfiddl

Quotemillarddj - 1/31/2016  7:04 PM

I've been wanting to try a pipe for quite a while, and I never realized that cigar and pipe passes were occasionally combined. Cool idea, I'd better get cracking on acquiring one!

Okay, the little cob pipe is Dan's (millarddj).  I tossed in a couple tins.  Bust them open, take a couple bowl's worth of each, bag the opened tins in a little zip-loc bag, and send them on with the pass.  There's no charge for the pipe enabling...  

:biggrin:

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

gitfiddl

And the pipe stuff in this pass will be untracked, so y'all are on the "honor system" with all that.

gitfiddl

QuoteC130Driver - 1/31/2016  6:35 PM

Quotegitfiddl - 1/30/2016  2:29 PM

Oh, another thing.  Anyone who breaks the rules or otherwise pisses me off in this pass is going to have to deal with these guys!  :biggrin:

You've just made it very tempting for me to break all the rules I can!

You might have just gained admission into my upcoming "WTF" pass!

Gustoff

A combined pipe pass.. could be fun... I've never tried a pipe... I may have to partake as well!!! I remember my dad always puffing on his pipe while i was a kid... Another hobby i'll have to convince the wife is for my well being!
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

gitfiddl

Lord willin' and the crick don't rise, the box will hit to PO tomorrow.  Ran into some family bidness this afternoon and got sidetracked.

gitfiddl

Trent, the pass is headed your way.  The USPS tracking # is 9505 5000 1644 6033 0003 24.  My receipt says it should be there Friday.  Let the fun begin!

:dancing:

tjm0831

Ready to play!  

:cheer:  :drool:

gitfiddl

Did the box get there, Trent?

05Venturer

Quotegitfiddl - 2/6/2016  7:17 AM

According to USPS Trent should have gotten 2 passes yesterday :-0
What a sweet day to grab the mail :biggrin:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

tjm0831

Quote05Venturer - 2/6/2016  8:15 AM

Quotegitfiddl - 2/6/2016  7:17 AM

According to USPS Trent should have gotten 2 passes yesterday :-0
What a sweet day to grab the mail :biggrin:

Not only did I get in 2 passes yesterday, but I also got an online order in!  A sweet day indeed!

tjm0831

Puts and takes done!  Are you ready to receive terrys1991?

terrys1991

Quotetjm0831 - 2/6/2016  12:33 PM  Puts and takes done!  Are you ready to receive terrys1991?

That's quick I'll be here send it on ~ nice takes & puts

"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

headfirst

Wow Trent, I'd say the pass just got an upgrade, nice! :bigthumbs:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

tjm0831

gitfiddl

DonM

Quoteheadfirst - 2/6/2016  2:55 PM

Wow Trent, I'd say the pass just got an upgrade, nice! :bigthumbs:

Yea wait till I get my hands on that pass so I can dump some dog rockets on your @$$  :biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

Vroomp

QuoteDonM - 2/6/2016  5:55 PM  
Quoteheadfirst - 2/6/2016  2:55 PM  Wow Trent, I'd say the pass just got an upgrade, nice! :bigthumbs:
Yea wait till I get my hands on that pass so I can dump some dog rockets on your @$$  :biggrin:  

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :rolleyes:  

Nice P&T's ~! :bigthumbs:

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Ted

tjm0831

Looks like this guy is landing tomorrow!

terrys1991

Pass arrived today everything is in good shape. Takes & puts are done I added some extra finger bags got it boxed back up ready to take to post office tomorrow & get it heading towards Brian. Thanks for letting me participate!

"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

nirab

Ready to receive, thanks for the heads up Terry!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

headfirst

One step closer!   :dancing:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.