The Mild Side 2016

Started by millarddj, 01/27/2016 02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

millarddj

QuoteGustoff - 2/11/2016  8:55 AM

A big thanks out to Daniel for bumping me further down the list! I just wanted to make sure I was back in the states to do my part in a timely manner!  :thanx:

No worries at all, thanks for being communicative. I think you'll probably appreciate being further down the line in any case. :shy:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

gitfiddl

Dan, et al, with all due respect, I think I need to back out of this pass.  As I look at my stash, I don't think I have enough milder sticks of the qualifying caliber needed to play fair.  Please accept my humblest apologies.

:shamebag:

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

millarddj

Not a problem Dave. Hardly an inconvenience where I'm concerned!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

millarddj

Michael, that means you'll be shipping straight up to Brian whenever you Atlanteans finish your hand off!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

gitfiddl

Quotemillarddj - 2/12/2016  11:47 AM

Not a problem Dave. Hardly an inconvenience where I'm concerned!

Thanks!  

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Vroomp

The box has been transitioned to Stogiedad....... after a couple beers and a cigar or two..... :biggrin:

I added another container since the first one was stuffed to capacity already and increased the box size to accommodate both containers. Maybe Stogiedad has a better suited box?

Shipping first class will still be fairly cheap.... :?:

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

StogieDad

I've got these picked and will get in the system today.  Tracking number coming later today as well.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

millarddj

Thanks a lot guys - and good on you for your generosity Brad! Really good of you to throw in some of those Xiphos sticks!

Given that I've not received any messages concerning it, I am assuming that the pass "secret" is still intact. :biggrin:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

headfirst

Man, I'm always the last to know a good secret... :-)
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

StogieDad

Pass transitioned and on its way.  Thanks for having me, hope somebody enjoys my P/Ts.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

millarddj

Thank you guys. I will get feedback posted for each member who's had the box so far this evening!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

tjm0831

:biggrin:  Fun pass!

millarddj

Hat-tip to those involved so far, especially to Brad for his help. Feedback has been left for Trent, Brad, and Michael. Brian, looks like the box is on the way!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Chadboskie

is it stuck in the post office?

StogieDad

I dropped it at my UPS store for pickup Tuesday morning I believe.   Not sure.  I can pop by on my way by tonight to make sure they put it in the drop.  But my USPS stuff has been weird, I send Headfirst something a couple weeks ago, just sat there then showed up.  Who freaking knows.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

millarddj

I've had four or five Priority Mail packages delayed by 2-3 days each since the last rate hike. In my mind, there was no question of whether or not we'd hit a shipping delay, but merely when.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Chadboskie

tjm0831

millarddj

Brian, looks like you should finally see this today.

The new USPS Priority Mail - sits in storage for three days, then ships in two!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

bmac7754

Yes looks like it hit my po box this morning. Leaving work early so I can grab it tonight and get this back out tomorrow.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

1sgjeffward

Know it's already well underway but was wondering if their would be any way you guys would be willing to let me in this late??

Ya, Ya I'm desperate for action on the site :biggrin:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

millarddj

Quote1sgjeffward - 2/22/2016  3:45 PM

Know it's already well underway but was wondering if their would be any way you guys would be willing to let me in this late??

Ya, Ya I'm desperate for action on the site :biggrin:

We've had one drop, and may yet have another. I would have no problem whatsoever with slipping Jeff in as the pass makes its way west. I'd be happy to have you, Jeff, unless there are any objections or this creates hurdles that I am unaware of. :biggrin:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Vroomp

Quotemillarddj - 2/22/2016  4:51 PM  
Quote1sgjeffward - 2/22/2016  3:45 PM  Know it's already well underway but was wondering if their would be any way you guys would be willing to let me in this late??  Ya, Ya I'm desperate for action on the site :biggrin:
We've had one drop, and may yet have another. I would have no problem whatsoever with slipping Jeff in as the pass makes its way west. I'd be happy to have you, Jeff, unless someone wants to voice an objection.  :biggrin:

I think you should make Jeff fill both missing spots~!  :biggrin:

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

headfirst

I'm probably the only one impacted and I say let the man play!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.