**Winner**Cigar Geeks February Arcade Contest

Started by bmac7754, 02/01/2016 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

Congrats to all who participated, to the winner especially, and to the sponsor for hosting.  :-)
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

bmac7754

Brian, I got your well deserved 5'er boxed up and dropping off in the mail tomorrow.  Tracking # is 9405803699300202865735  Enjoy 
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

bmac7754

Just some fun facts guys, within the month total games played by everyone was 3,670, that is impressive and some hard work put in.

Congrats again to Brian, and some challenging pressure put on by Sean and Gary.  Well done guys, and everyone else as well for contributing to the contest.  

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

CharlieDon'tSurf

Quotebmac7754 - 3/1/2016  11:30 PM

Just some fun facts guys, within the month total games played by everyone was 3,670, that is impressive and some hard work put in.

Congrats again to Brian, and some challenging pressure put on by Sean and Gary.  Well done guys, and everyone else as well for contributing to the contest.  

That doesn't count all the games I started, realized it wasn't record setting and resigned.

ninfiction

QuoteCharlieDon'tSurf - 3/1/2016  11:35 PM

Quotebmac7754 - 3/1/2016  11:30 PM

That doesn't count all the games I started, realized it wasn't record setting and resigned.

I also had an endless number of games like that, I bet you could double the total played for the month and still be under..

ninfiction

Received my "fiver" today from Brian. Awesome selection, I look forward to smoking them all. He even included some Black Ice and an OSOK coffin from his local. Fantastic.

headfirst

Looks like it may have been worth the blood sweat and tears afterall, nice win Brian and very generous prize other Brian! :thumbsup:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

MacMac

Very nice win! I'm not much of a gamer, but I enjoyed watching this challenge play out! Nice challenge Brian. Nice win Brian.
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

bmac7754

Glad they made it in one piece and hopefully you enjoy some of them. There are 2 different cigars in the coffin under the wrap. Both were done as geek critiques last year, I think June & July if I remember correct.

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

ninfiction

bmac7754

Ah good to see them land today as well as one other.  You 3 all deserved it.  Enjoy guys
And my football high score is back, yeah

Mojo66

Gotta love a contest with many winners but that's just Brian's usual generosity.

Cool contest, now you guys can let the fingers rest.

Congrats to the winner(s)
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.