**Winner**Cigar Geeks February Arcade Contest

Started by bmac7754, 02/01/2016 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharlieDon'tSurf

Ninfiction was on fire last night.  I got a lot of work to do.

CharlieDon'tSurf

How do you get higher than 35 on Golf Solitaire?  Three way tie there.

ninfiction

Only thing I can figure on golf solitaire is the timer.....and you're the one that upped the ante!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

johncw

I suck at all of the games... I don't know how some of you have scored so high on some of them unless I'm doing something wrong.

CharlieDon'tSurf

Tons of patience and practice on most of them.

McBryde

Quotejohncw - 2/17/2016  7:53 AM

I suck at all of the games... I don't know how some of you have scored so high on some of them unless I'm doing something wrong.

I think some of them have cheat codes tucked away!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

bmac7754

QuoteCharlieDon'tSurf - 2/17/2016  8:16 AM  Tons of patience and practice on most of them.

Tons of aggravation sometimes too, but just can't stop playing is what I find.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

CharlieDon'tSurf

Quotebmac7754 - 2/17/2016  10:57 PM

QuoteCharlieDon'tSurf - 2/17/2016  8:16 AM  Tons of patience and practice on most of them.

Tons of aggravation sometimes too, but just can't stop playing is what I find.

Agreed.

CharlieDon'tSurf

Can any of you finish Mahjong?  If I click on the last pair on the 3rd round it doesn't submit my score.  I have to leave the last pair and let the time run out.  Annoying

ninfiction

QuoteCharlieDon'tSurf - 2/18/2016  6:22 AM

Can any of you finish Mahjong?  If I click on the last pair on the 3rd round it doesn't submit my score.  I have to leave the last pair and let the time run out.  Annoying

I have always had the same issue, been playing that one for a year plus and it's never worked for me and most of the time i forget to leave the last pair.

junglepete

I suppose that I could go in and mess things up a bit on Billiards and Mini Putt Golf, but I wont  :-) However, if anyone wants tips on how to improve their game, just PM me  :shy:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

headfirst

I don't know how you got those 9,000+ scores in billiards...untouchable IMO.

Oh, and at least for the night, order has been restored in the arcade galaxy. :shades:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

ninfiction

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

CharlieDon'tSurf

I guess Headfirst found some free time.  Nice attack.

CharlieDon'tSurf

Quoteheadfirst - 2/19/2016  11:39 PM

I don't know how you got those 9,000+ scores in billiards...untouchable IMO.

Oh, and at least for the night, order has been restored in the arcade galaxy. :shades:

Agreed.  That is impressive.

bmac7754

Just about a week left.  Looks like this will come down to the wire with a few of you.  By the way a total of 2,287 games played so far this month, impressive. 
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

bmac7754

ninfiction

lol serves you right for starting this!

bmac7754

Quoteninfiction - 2/23/2016  10:53 PM  lol serves you right for starting this!

One week left, It's killing me not being able to play.  Yah I spend way too much time in the arcade.

ninfiction

Savonian

Quotebmac7754 - 2/24/2016  5:51 AM

That's not nice

:whistle:

I always thought of myself as more of a soccer guy, but apparently I could have made a decent quarterback as well!

This has been a fun contest, to be sure!

headfirst

Man, CharlieDon'tSurf and ninfiction are relentless, I think it'll come down to those two on this one...whoever wins this has definitely earned it.  Other than the weightloss contest I don't think I've worked so hard for free cigars, but it was fun!
-Charles Spurgeon

CharlieDon'tSurf

What happens with games that are tied for top score?  Does the leaderboard recognize ties?

Headfirst, if you haven't tried very hard then you're gaming skills are very impressive.

bmac7754

QuoteCharlieDon'tSurf - 2/25/2016  10:58 PM  What happens with games that are tied for top score?  Does the leaderboard recognize ties?  Headfirst, if you haven't tried very hard then you're gaming skills are very impressive.

I think if there is a tie it goes to the one who got it first. 

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.