Newbie geek saying hello

Started by Savonian, 02/14/2016 11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

DonM

Welcome from the Sunshine State!

"The Curmudgeon"

plnortham

:welcome: to CG from Indianapolis, Indiana! Glad to have you.
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

bmac7754

to the site here from the U.S.  I see you found the arcade 
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

C130Driver

Welcome from Indianapolis. Glad to have you.
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

artman556

1sgjeffward

Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

c9belayer

Welcome from San Jose, CA! You will NOT find a better bunch of folks with which to enjoy your new hobby. Herf on!
-- c9belayer

Longhorn

Rebecca Silverwolf

"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

87North

From a seldom seen member of the Texan delegation... Welcome.
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Savonian

Than you again for the warm welcome, everyone!
:thanx:

Gustoff

Welcome from Northern VA!
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.