Hey, Maryland!

Started by ljlemer, 12/10/2007 02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ljlemer

Heat from my area has been sweeping northward and there were record temperatures not too far south of you, so I checked to see if any heat was in store for you guys tomorrow, but no luck. Seems it's barely reaching southern Virginia. Sorry. I feel for you. Honest.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

tnt956

They are actually saying it could get to 60 on Wednesday...but they are also calling for rain.  Heck, I'll take 50 degrees this time of year!  That is cigar and golf weather in the winter!

mistagordo

It's not bad today and supposed to get a little warmer.  Definitiely worth grabbing a smoke while its not too cold.  But its been a little wet and not sure when its going to let up.  I went ahead and had a Pepin JJ tonight.   :biggrin:

SenorPablo

It is supposed to warm up later this week.  Let's see what happens.  Definitely not FL weather though.
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

mhuss

I'll second all those ideas about getting one (or three) in while we can.  Even 50 degrees in December is good enough up here!  I've really been itching to get to a lot of these new sticks I now have in my humidor!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.