Santa Anita Pick Six

Started by okieeagle, 02/06/2016 03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

okieeagle

I hope I'm not posting this too early but I kind of wanted some my BOTL to help cheer me on a bit.  So here it goes.  Right now, I've picked the first 4 of the pick 6 at Santa Anita.  The payoff for this parlay could be $40K if I hit the next tow races.

The 7th race was a photo finish with my horse winning, and another horse I picked in 3rd by a neck.  It was a crazy race and I almost hit my second exacta of the day with that one.

Well, I'm sitting on pins and needles here a bit guys, so wish me luck.

Happy Smoking,

okieeagle
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em." - Ron White

johncw

RDF

HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

okieeagle

My horses in the next race are the favorites!  Then I have the 1 horse in the last race.

Go Go Go!
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em." - Ron White

okieeagle

This could be my best day of horse racing ever folks.  Geez, I don't want to junx anything, but I'm 5 of 6 one race to go.  Everyyone, please think 1 and Go Go Go.

Happy Smoking,

okieeagle

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

okieeagle

QuoteCfickter - 2/6/2016  6:32 PM  Good luck

Thanks Chuck, and thanks to everyone else!.

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

okieeagle

And There off!!
1/4 - 5th place
1/2 - 4th at the half
3/4 - 5th
And the winner is....the 77 horse who ran down the stretch like a rocket.

5 of 6, we'll see what the payout is for that.

okieeagle

won $6!! Whoo Hoo!  At least I didn't loose anything.

okieeagle

Note to self, never bet against Bob Baffert!

Camshaft83

Sorry you didn't get the win.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Brlesq

Amazing how only $6 makes things so quiet . . .

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

05Venturer

QuoteBrlesq - 2/6/2016  8:19 PM

Amazing how only $6 makes things so quiet . . .

Imagine what a total loss would do :?:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

Quote05Venturer - 2/6/2016  9:21 PM  
QuoteBrlesq - 2/6/2016  8:19 PM  Amazing how only $6 makes things so quiet . . .  

All right that's 6 Gurkhas

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Kman

QuoteCfickter - 2/6/2016  10:22 PM  

QuoteBrlesq - 2/6/2016  8:19 PM  Amazing how only $6 makes things so quiet . . .  

That's what they're worth.... not what they are charging. 

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

McBryde

QuoteKman - 2/6/2016  9:24 PM

QuoteCfickter - 2/6/2016  10:22 PM  

That's what they're worth.... not what they are charging. 

:lmao:

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

okieeagle

bstessl

its amazing how you can win 40K, but the very next step down is $6...  too much of a gap for me...
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.