Cigar Geeks Fantasy Football (collecting prize packs)

Started by johncw, 07/29/2015 08:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

jharrisx5

Here is tracking ....

Puff Puff Give....

chief791

Went out today. Usps 9505 5111 6655 5365 4406 68
"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

danb6177

Wife is shipping mine out today. Thanx again for having me
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

johncw

I received Jason's and Ken's while I was away... Both are some more awesome cigars for the winners.
Waiting on a shipment from Brad (Longhorn) then i will get them out to Stogiedad...

johncw

Congrats Michael on the win... Much deserved...

As discussed I will be sending out all the cigars next week when I get back from vacation.
Updated Status:
Doug
Adam
Kent
Brian
Dave
Jason
Ken
Myself
Dan(sent regular season to me) will ship to Michael for winning
Michael will ship consolation fiver to Dan.

Brad(Sending to me)
Kerry (planning to send to me)

That should be everyone... Once I receive from Brad and Kerry I will ship off to Michael

Thanks everyone!

StogieDad

I'll send Dan's fiver and your cigar John by tomorrow.  Excellent job running this thing, had a ball!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

johncw

Received some awesome cigars from Longhorn yesterday. Thank you very much!

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

johncw

Got Kerry's prize back yesterday... I'll Helluva prize pack that is. The Tatuaje RC-184 is for me regular season winner and the rest are for Stogiedad.

this should be everyone and I'll be shipping out to you Michael on Monday if that is ok?

StogieDad

I received Dan's fiver, pics to come.  Thanks bud!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

Dan hooked a brother up on my "fiver"!  I was actually curious about the A-10, really looking forward to that one and some other fine sticks!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

nirab

Hey Michael, you gonna post up a pic of all the winning sticks before they get sent to the humi?  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

johncw

StogieDad

As requested, here is the haul.  What a fun day at the mailbox guys!!!!  There are some spectacular sticks that I really am.looking forward to trying.  Thanks for running John!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

danb6177

I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

nirab

Beautiful!! Congrats Michael, enjoy your winnings!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

millarddj

Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

johncw

Congrats again Michael.... That got there fast. I was really worried about sending that many cigars and the quality of them..

Great year everyone and I hope we'll see you all back next year... Good news for me is I don't have to watch the Rams play on Sunday anymore. I can watch the best game of the week now!!!!!

DRuff

johncw

I got my cigars for the regular season best record and Michael blasted me.

nirab

Quotejohncw - 1/13/2016  8:03 PM

Congrats again Michael.... That got there fast. I was really worried about sending that many cigars and the quality of them..

Great year everyone and I hope we'll see you all back next year... Good news for me is I don't have to watch the Rams play on Sunday anymore. I can watch the best game of the week now!!!!!

Now that the Rams are back where they belong, you will want to watch more often!  :shy: especially once that new stadium is complete. Had to give ya a hard time, I've been a diehard Rams fan since 1971, and still rooted for em in St. Louis.  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Mojo66

I had not seen the result, Holy Molly Michael you hit the jackpot with that haul.

And you are spreading the joy as usual, nice cigar blast. The L'Atelier looks delicious.

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.