Go the cheaper route?????

Started by McBryde, 02/12/2016 07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toby2

McBryde

I was wanting your phone number to call you this afternoon Brian when this thing came on, LOL.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

bstessl

I'm a little mine is going to look now...
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

McBryde

Quotebstessl - 2/18/2016  8:26 AM

I'm a little mine is going to look now...

If it's really bad you get a free parts one too! LOL

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

bstessl

mine actually seems in good shape, most of the damage is in back
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

McBryde

Sweet, let me know if you need parts, LOL.

E

McBryde

Well, the 2nd one came in today, and it looks brand new, other than a small dent on the back of it. It was still in the plastic and crated up. The other one that they didn't want back, I wired back up, and it is cooling, but I don't know what temp it is cooling to, because the faceplate with touchscreen doesn't work. Oh well, I think it's going to be a drink cooler for the garage anyway. Time to get the hydra up and running! Two of the extra hydra fans I bought won't work though because they don't have the right attachment to go in the hydra, so gotta send them back and get the right fans to circulate air in it. This is a slow go getting this thing going!

E

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.