February Points Contest

Started by SenorPablo, 03/01/2016 05:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johncw

bmac7754

Alright I won, thanks Paul.  I think I was in the running with Vroomp for longest loosing streak.  Your turn next Brad.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Brlesq

Quotebmac7754 - 3/3/2016  10:24 PM

Alright I won, thanks Paul.  I think I was in the running with Vroomp for longest loosing streak.  Your turn next Brad.

No, I've got the honor of  longest losing streak. Have been in the hunt, but never won,  every single month since May 2010!

Congrats Brian!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

bmac7754

QuoteBrlesq - 3/3/2016  10:57 PM  
Quotebmac7754 - 3/3/2016  10:24 PM  Alright I won, thanks Paul.  I think I was in the running with Vroomp for longest loosing streak.  Your turn next Brad.
No, I've got the honor of  longest losing streak. Have been in the hunt, but never won,  every single month since May 2010!  Congrats Brian!

Ouch, in this case its your turn Bruce.  

And the GC is already spent.  Got a box of Ramon Bueso Genesis that are on sale and used the free shipping code and only dug in the pocket for $24.  Thanks again Paul

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

McBryde

QuoteBrlesq - 3/3/2016  10:57 PM

Quotebmac7754 - 3/3/2016  10:24 PM

No, I've got the honor of  longest losing streak. Have been in the hunt, but never won,  every single month since May 2010!

Congrats Brian!

I've not gone quite that long Bruce, June 2011, but have never won it either!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

toby2

terrys1991

"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.