"A fine cigar is the essence of life. The tobacco plant comes from the earth, from which we ourselves were created. Like ourselves, each leaf grows and is nurtured individually, acquiring its own characteristics, and is then graded, sorted, and matured according to their special abilities. As tobacco comes to its graduation in the making of cigars, as with the making of adults, some is left on the cutting room table and become ordinary, run-of-the-mill products. Some graduate into leadership and areas of responsibility, but a few achieve greatness, and even a touch of immortality." -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Main Menu

Birthday Bomb Exchange

Started by headfirst, 03/03/2016 06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cfickter

Just got mine from Trent, a very, very tasty selection of some great cigars

trent 

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

headfirst

Interesting barber pole stick, or should I say barber bulb! :bigthumbs:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

ebernabe

ninfiction

Awesome, Happy Birthday!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

appollo

great looking sticks. :thumbsup:

05Venturer

Sooooooo  Trent received his Birthday Bomb lets say over a month ago but must have been toooo busy to acknowledge it.  :angry:  :angry:

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

headfirst

In his defense he seemed to be out of town quite a bit at the time and had to deal with his first bomb to Chuck going into the usps black hole.  What Chuck posted was fire #2 from nola.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

05Venturer

Quoteheadfirst - 2/27/2017  12:23 PM

In his defense he seemed to be out of town quite a bit at the time and had to deal with his first bomb to Chuck going into the usps black hole.  What Chuck posted was fire #2 from nola.

Oh that makes it OK I guess  :confused:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

nirab

Quote05Venturer - 2/27/2017  5:16 PM

You are awesome, and always send bad a$$ cigars...does this help you feel better?  :angel:  :shy:  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

headfirst

Quote05Venturer - 2/27/2017  4:16 PM

Not necessarily, just saying he may have had a lot happening, really not like him in my experience so I'll give the benefit of the doubt.  The best of us have had slips like this.  I did send him a pm about posting but after him having to double down on Chuck's bomb I decided not to nag him again over it since he did sound pretty preoccupied.  I suppose I should've let you know that's how I decided to leave it.  Hopefully he at least thanked you somehow.  He is supposed to give you feedback so if he didn't do that let me know.
-Charles Spurgeon

05Venturer

Quotenirab - 2/27/2017  7:54 PM

You are awesome, and always send bad a$$ cigars...does this help you feel better?  :angel:  :shy:  :biggrin:

Not looking to feel better  :moon:  In fact it is hard to be better than awesome. I just get tired of excuses.
Seems to me I have been pretty busy also the last month or so but didn't want somebody to get their Bday Bomb late so I just took it upon myself to make it happen on time (early in fact).
and I repeat "Oh that makes it OK I guess"  :banghead:
Kent

nirab

Quote05Venturer - 2/28/2017  3:16 PM

Not looking to feel better  :moon:  In fact it is hard to be better than awesome. I just get tired of excuses.
Seems to me I have been pretty busy also the last month or so but didn't want somebody to get their Bday Bomb late so I just took it upon myself to make it happen on time (early in fact).
and I repeat "Oh that makes it OK I guess"  :banghead:

well, aren't we a special kind of humble???  :shy:  :shy:  :shy:  :shy:  :angel:  :angel:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Mojo66

Quote05Venturer - 2/28/2017  4:16 PM  
Quoteheadfirst - 2/27/2017  12:23 PM  In his defense he seemed to be out of town quite a bit at the time and had to deal with his first bomb to Chuck going into the usps black hole.  What Chuck posted was fire #2 from nola.
Not looking to feel better  :moon:  In fact it is hard to be better than awesome. I just get tired of excuses. Seems to me I have been pretty busy also the last month or so but didn't want somebody to get their Bday Bomb late so I just took it upon myself to make it happen on time (early in fact).  and I repeat "Oh that makes it OK I guess"  :banghead:

Wow, so much Drama. I haven't been here a while but still have been lurking and I felt I needed to say that this kind of Drama is one of the reasons I don't come here anymore. You'd figure this community's members are all adults that don't need to moralize, that don't see the point in trying to be bigger or better than others, but you'd be wrong.

That self appointed etiquette police is laughable and does make me want to stay gone, not that I think I've been missed or anything, just stating a fact.

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

05Venturer

QuoteMojo66 - 2/28/2017  1:41 PM

Wow, so much Drama. I haven't been here a while but still have been lurking and I felt I needed to say that this kind of Drama is one of the reasons I don't come here anymore. You'd figure this community's members are all adults that don't need to moralize, that don't see the point in trying to be bigger or better than others, but you'd be wrong.

That self appointed etiquette police is laughable and does make me want to stay gone, not that I think I've been missed or anything, just stating a fact.

[/QUOTE]

This has absolutely nothing about anyone being bigger or better, it started out as just pointing out facts and has turned into a s**t storm. I may have gone a bit overboard but I get tired of continual excuses by and for people that don't hold up their end. This is only a small example. I try to do the best I can to follow thru on all that I do, I realize that is not as big a deal to some as others,and so be it. Sorry if you were offended but just speaking my mind.
Carry on
Kent

appollo

Just wondering if this is still going .Haven,t seen any posts or pictures lately.

05Venturer

Quoteappollo - 7/20/2017  7:38 PM

Just wondering if this is still going .Haven,t seen any posts or pictures lately.

New thread >>>    http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=46414.0
Kent

appollo

What a birthday bomb I received in the mail today from Chuck.All smokes I have never tried and still tring to figure out which one I will smoke but am leaning toward Cigar federation Damn Hipster.Thank you very much Chuck[cflicker] for the great sticks.

05Venturer

Quoteappollo - 9/16/2017  5:48 AM

What a birthday bomb I received in the mail today from Chuck.All smokes I have never tried and still tring to figure out which one I will smoke but am leaning toward Cigar federation Damn Hipster.Thank you very much Chuck[cflicker] for the great sticks.

Nice  :bigthumbs:  :happybday:
Kent

05Venturer

Quoteappollo - 9/16/2017  5:48 AM

You may want to move this into the correct thread brother
Here is the link  >>  http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=46414.0
Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.