Birthday Bomb Exchange

Started by headfirst, 03/03/2016 06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headfirst

PMs with bombing targets have been sent out to everyone, let me know if you didn't hear from me.  Looking forward to seeing the birthday hauls land!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

tjm0831

sar127

Thanks for setting all this up, it looks great!
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

McBryde

Thanks for setting this all up Gary!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

terrys1991

"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

johncw

Make sure you put up a wishlist so we have some good ideas!!!!!

Cfickter

Got mine Birthday Boy! thanks Gary
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

StogieDad

Get the popcorn boys, gonna be a show around here!!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

millarddj

Will you posting/updating the initial post of this thread with dates?
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

headfirst

Daniel,

Do you mean showing when everyone's birthday is?  I thought about that but then people can more easily guess who might be hitting them, so I intentionally posted the lists of people alphabetical.  Maybe I'll update with a status of who's been gifted so we can see how the list whittles down?  I'm open to suggestions if that's not what you meant.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

headfirst

Quotejohncw - 3/7/2016  5:20 AM

Make sure you put up a wishlist so we have some good ideas!!!!!

:word:

This is exactly what a wishlist is for, presents!
-Charles Spurgeon

headfirst

Someone brought up a good question:  Do I need to keep my identity a secret in the bomb sent?

Not necessarily.  I like the uncertainty of the recipient not knowing ahead of time who is going to hit them, and the uncertainty for the group of not knowing when the next bomb gets posted, but I think it's ok to let them know in the package who gave it to them.  If you want to leave them guessing be my guest, but eventually I think they'll be able to figure it out anyway.

And I do feel somewhat like an evil mastermind knowing it all and everyone else being somewhat in the dark, so let's keep that feeling going!   :biggrin:
-Charles Spurgeon

05Venturer

Birthday Destruction Has Begun
The Infamous Creator of CG Paul nailed me good. :dancing:
Thank You so much Paul. Looking forward to turning everyone of these beauties to ash in the near future.  :thanx:
 :party:  :happybday: to me!!!!!!!
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

appollo

headfirst

Nice work Paul, way to kick things off, and Happy Birthday Kent! :bigthumbs:
-Charles Spurgeon

sar127

Happy Birthday Kent! Great hit to start it off!
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

headfirst

First post is updated with the complete list of geeks playing and the status.
-Charles Spurgeon

Camshaft83

Nice birthday hit Paul.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Brlesq

Wow, that is a doozy of a birthday gift!  Good way to star it off Paul.

Happy Birthday, Kent!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

johncw

Happy Birthday Kent!!! Great job Paul!!

cavenbk

Nice way to start things off Paul!
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

ninfiction

Very nice! Happy Birthday Kent!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

tjm0831

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.