2016 Average Joe Superbowl Squares *check to see who you are shipping winnings too)

Started by johncw, 01/07/2016 06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johncw

QuoteMacMac - 2/16/2016  10:31 PM

A few sticks are still making their way to Nova Scotia.

yea i figured they would all take a while. Still a couple outstanding.

terrys1991

Stephens (Appollo) winnings from me is showing its back in Miami not sure if its coming back or bouncing around country will try & find out something today.

USPS Tracking  

"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

nirab

I've yet to get mine out. I will get them out asap, sorry for the delay...
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

appollo

Looks like I have alot of boxes at the mail today.Will post pics when I get home. :dancing:

appollo

Quoteterrys1991 - 2/19/2016  10:37 AM

Stephens (Appollo) winnings from me is showing its back in Miami not sure if its coming back or bouncing around country will try & find out something today.

USPS Tracking  

Checked the tracking It looks like there at the post office today waiting for my wife to make the mail run. :biggrin:

terrys1991

Quoteappollo - 2/19/2016  10:34 AM  
Quoteterrys1991 - 2/19/2016  10:37 AM  

USPS Tracking  

Checked the tracking It looks like there at the post office today waiting for my wife to make the mail run. :biggrin:

:bigthumbs:  

"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

05Venturer

Just checked tracking and it looks like my package made its way to the GWN and was delivered.  :thumbsup:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

appollo

Well the mail box was full all my winnings were there plus Terry sent some extra sticks.Terry said he was sending them up anyways so he sent some of his favorites.I think we have alot of the same taste.Thanks everyone for the contest.

millarddj

I got Mojo's prize pack today - looking great! He also blasted my front step - see a certain other forum for pictures. :biggrin:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

clami

Glad they finally made it. That took longer than I thought it would.   Enjoy!

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

johncw

johncw

Chrism305

Sorry about falling off the face of the earth. My sticks went out today 9505 5000 2597 6068 0000 92. I also included a commensurate "vig" to compensate for the delay..

johncw

Gustoff

Alright all,  sorry for the delay add I've been out of the country for the last month.... but returned home and the wife had put a few packages in the wineador while I was out. Kudos and thanks for the sticks and a fun game! The extras/hitch hikers were a solid surprise, thanks Chrism305, bmac7754, cflickter, and nirab! 
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

appollo

johncw

Wow great looks cigars... This covers everything this year... Thanks to all that participated and congrats to the winners again. Until next year!

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.