My post smoke drink

Started by GrouchoM, 03/08/2016 08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

Post smoke I drank a little cranapple before I went to bed. Does that count?

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

DRuff

you on your period? :)

Cfickter

QuoteRebecca Silverwolf - 3/10/2016 7:04 PM
QuoteBrlesq - 3/10/2016 5:00 PM
QuoteRebecca Silverwolf - 3/10/2016 6:49 PM
QuoteJackal - 3/10/2016 12:33 PM
QuoteRebecca Silverwolf - 3/9/2016 2:33 PM That sounds awfully sweet, pretty sure it would not taste good if consumed while actually smoking.
Might work with a Cameroon. It depends how tart the blueberries are. I have found that sweet and tart work well for me with a lot of Cameroon wrapped sticks. I like pairing a Cape Codder with Cameroons.
The main issue of sweetness will likely come from the peach flavoring in the vodka. If you mixed that juice blend with plain vodka, I would totally see your point. However, the artificial peach sweetness would push it way over the edge.
Might pair well with an Acid
No, no it wouldn't. :blech:

Can you two please argue off line!  Geesh! like a married couple :biggrin:

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Cfickter

Isn't the post smoke drink just a continuation of the smoking drink, just before you go get your next cigar?
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

GrouchoM

Heaven Hill vodka and Peak Raspberry Ice tea. 
The secret word is cigars!

sjn1117

Uhhhhh....I had Jack Daniel's before and after. Does that count as after smoke drink?
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

vw77guy

I don't really plan it, but I guess I usually have a Pepsi after a cigar.  I feel like the carbonation kinda cleans up my cigar breath!

klamm143

QuoteCfickter - 4/24/2016  11:04 AM  Isn't the post smoke drink just a continuation of the smoking drink, just before you go get your next cigar?

Exactly.................its part of a pattern.................post smoke drink  :beer:  - trip to relief room :moon: - trip to frig  :drinking: - trip to humidor :thumbsup:  - trip back to lounger :bigthumbs:  - fire one up :smoker2:  - consume pre smoke drink :beer:  - smoke out the neighborhood :smoker:  - post smoke drink (repeat).............

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Koop

Eagle Rare Kentucky bourbon hits it out of the park after an evening smoke.

hershey

I planning to transfer to California because of its country city ordinance that the said city has been legalized marijuana. I used it as an alternative medicine for my sleeping problem and as of my researches, and I found this strain blimburnseeds.com/grizzly-purple-kush-auto I can buy this marijuana here. but I don't know actually where to buy.

Murphy223

QuoteDRuff - 4/24/2016  7:51 AM  you on your period? :)

Hilarious!  

Silverstix

Hi Hershey, thank you so much for the on-topic, relevant post that has nothing to do with a post-smoke drink.  I wish you the best in your search for the elusive Grizzly Purple Kush

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.