The Mild Side 2016

Started by millarddj, 01/27/2016 02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

millarddj

Thanks Gary, I've got the box and all looks well. Some of you guys are absolutely ridiculous. I think the quantity in the box almost tripled what I sent out.  :-0

Since I can't smoke all of these, I'm going to cook up a contest sometime in the next few days and post it up here so that someone can enjoy these. Additionally, I will get feedback left for everyone in the pass (other than the few members that I left it for right away).
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

ninfiction

Daniel....we need to smoke!

Very nice, well organized box pass too. Ended up with a great selection.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

05Venturer

Quoteninfiction - 5/11/2016  10:17 AM

Daniel....we need to smoke!

X 2 :biggrin:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

millarddj

Ok guys, I've been trying to come up with contest ideas and have been going nowhere the last few days, so let's make this easy.

If you like your milds and would happily smoke any stick that was placed into this pass, AND will share a couple of these sticks with friends or (even better) someone new to the hobby, put your virtual hand up below and I'll do a drawing this week. At least one person will receive some free cigars from this pass. :biggrin:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

millarddj

Feedback has now been left for all pass members, if belatedly. Thanks all for a very good first run at this! :thumbsup:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

headfirst

Virtual hand raised, love showing others the light and have an opportunity in July, day of shooting with colleagues.  Thanks for the "contest". :biggrin:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

tjm0831

Virtual hand raised.  Thanks for hosting yet another contest for the good of the Geeks!

Gustoff

Virtual hand raised! Thanks for hosting a great pass.
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

ebernabe

virtual hand raised.  very nice gesture.

bstessl

I'll raise my hand if only I have a couple people new to the hobby that seriously ask and appreciate knowledge... even if they dont join the site... lol!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Chadboskie

millarddj

Ok, assuming that everyone's addresses are still accurate, a package should land early/mid next week.  :shooter:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

tjm0831

headfirst

Many thanks for the 5'er Daniel, nice selection and very generous of you.  I'd post a pic, but well, it'd have to go to another forum location.  :dancing:

I'll be sure to share these, well, most of them anyway   :biggrin:
-Charles Spurgeon

millarddj

You're welcome! The rest should hit tomorrow or Wednesday!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Chadboskie

Wow! Thanks Daniel. That was a great surprise for me after a really busy day at work. Thanks again

millarddj

QuoteChadboskie - 5/23/2016  7:22 PM

Wow! Thanks Daniel. That was a great surprise for me after a really busy day at work. Thanks again

You're welcome Chad, thanks for playing! Just one more to go...
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

ebernabe

thanks Millarddj.  very nice suprise to come home to.  very nice of you.  thank you very much.

millarddj

You're welcome Eric!

That wraps up all the loose ends. I was completely overwhelmed on receiving this box guys. Whether you put in a specific tip for me, or added something very generous to the pass, I appreciate it and hope to pay your generosity forward. Thanks to everyone, I got a bundle of very interesting things to try!  :dancing:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.