The Anarchist Pass

Started by tjm0831, 03/11/2016 11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo66

Seems this one is missing a couple of participants.

I'll virtually play if you'll have me and don't worry about shipping costs, I know a sure way to make sure the extra shipping cost is more than compensated for, or I can plain pay for it if you prefer

:shy:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Mojo66

Man you answered the request before I even had time to finish posting, I call that organized Anarchy.  

I'll be the French Anarchist in the group then, thanks for having me.  Vive la révolution

Longhorn

Request sent - you dropped that yard gar in there and that clinched it for me.  If you already have 13, no worries.

tjm0831

Longhorn, you're in!

tjm0831

We have reached 13 members!

tjm0831

Gustoff, you're in!  I was going to limit this pass to 13, but 14 sounds just as good!  Closing the pass now.

Mojo66

Let the fun begin  :bigthumbs:

Cfickter

Let get this party started
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Gustoff

Excellent! Going to be a good one!
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

appollo

This should be real interesting to watch  :biggrin:

tjm0831

I'm ready to roll if you guys are.  Brian are you ready to receive?  Also, does anyone have any issues with the pass order?  If everyone is ready, I'll ship out in the morning!

McBryde

Depending on how fast this goes along, mid Mayish my wife is having a kid, so I might need to move up on the list somewhere, or may not, just depends how fast it moves along.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

McBryde

Actually, I think I want it to come to me after every person. Can I do that since there are no rules? LOL

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

tjm0831

Alright Brian, coming your way!  9505 5111 1099 6074 4342 57.

Joelala

I have not been this excited for a pass in a while. This should be epic
Joe

ninfiction

Pass arrived today. I will attempt to get my puts/takes done and back out tomorrow for it's trip to Cali. Everything is good but I'll check see if I have a different box for it, I don't think the current box will last.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

ninfiction

Box is on it's way to sunny California. Thanks for having me!

Mojo66

Nice P/Ts and fast turnover. Nicely played Brian  :bigthumbs:

tjm0831

Quoteninfiction - 3/17/2016  1:37 PM

Box is on it's way to sunny California. Thanks for having me!

Nice P/T's!  Anarchy is fun!

Jackal

Awesome. I will keep an eye out for it.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Jackal

I will be sowing some anarchy in there with the addition of the infamous Gurkha Black Dragon.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

raize

The fun thing is, anytime I see a Tesa cigar change hands, I can assume it originated with me... :-D
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

ninfiction

Quoteraize - 3/17/2016  4:46 PM

The fun thing is, anytime I see a Tesa cigar change hands, I can assume it originated with me... :-D

Not this time, I was in Chicago twice last fall and stopped in both times and grabbed a bunch. Love them and not a lot of people know of them so I try to pass them along when I get a chance too.

raize

I pass their shop every day on my way to the train for the evening commute.  It's all of a block from my office. Lemme know if you ever are in need of a fix...
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.