The Anarchist Pass

Started by tjm0831, 03/11/2016 11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackal

Got the pass.  My car is in the shop until Tuesday night, so I will take care of the pass tomorrow and drop it into the mail Wednesday.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Jackal

Sent it out last night.  Thanks for having me in this one.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

tjm0831

Nice P/T's!  Glad to see this one rolling along!

McBryde

This thing is smoking right along!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

tjm0831

I've decided to provide feedback to you guys as the pass progresses, as I've seen some of you do in recent passes.  I think the best way to do this is to provide feedback after the pass has been successfully transferred to the next member and that member has made their puts and takes.  Cheers!

ninfiction

Great puts/takes Jason. This is going to fun watching how it progresses.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

cavenbk

Package showed up this AM. Everything looks good. Will have puts and takes done and pass transitioned by Monday. Got a busy weekend and will not be able to make it to the PO tomorrow.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Mojo66

Nice puts and takes Jason, you Anarchist  :biggrin:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Cfickter

If this pass is going to follow a true anarchist path then I am going to make my takes all the cigars in the pass and my puts will all be Victor Sinclair! Let the over throw begin! Viva La Revolution!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

cavenbk

Puts and takes done, pass sent out today and transitioned. Thank you for having me!!

cavenbk

QuoteCfickter - 3/28/2016  12:13 PM  If this pass is going to follow a true anarchist path then I am going to make my takes all the cigars in the pass and my puts will all be Victor Sinclair! Let the over throw begin! Viva La Revolution!

I thought about sending the pass on to someone different than who is next on the list. Just because it would be something that an anarchist would do. But I didn't have the stones to do it.

ninfiction

That would have been great! Wish I had thought of it.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

tjm0831

For whatever reason, the tracking numbers for the last two exchanges aren't showing up when I click them or when I use a tracking app.  Any insight?

McBryde

Quotetjm0831 - 3/29/2016  10:07 PM

For whatever reason, the tracking numbers for the last two exchanges aren't showing up when I click them or when I use a tracking app.  Any insight?

It's ANARCHY!

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Cfickter

Quotecavenbk - 3/28/2016 5:06 PM

QuoteCfickter - 3/28/2016 12:13 PM If this pass is going to follow a true anarchist path then I am going to make my takes all the cigars in the pass and my puts will all be Victor Sinclair! Let the over throw begin! Viva La Revolution!

I thought about sending the pass on to someone different than who is next on the list. Just because it would be something that an anarchist would do. But I didn't have the stones to do it.

Brad, that would have been f'n aawesome!
I don't know if you recall but here in our lovely town there was going to be a march by a group of anarchist but they were stopped when they didn't get the right parade permit!  True story

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

tjm0831

McBryde

Got it in yesterday, will do my swaps and get it out this morning.

E

tjm0831

McBryde

All of my takes and puts are done, thanks for having me in the pass! Thanks for all the new cigars to try out.

E

Longhorn

QuoteMcBryde - 3/31/2016  6:01 PM

All of my takes and puts are done, thanks for having me in the pass! Thanks for all the new cigars to try out.

E

:?:

tjm0831

April fools or Anarchy?   :-0

Brlesq

QuoteLonghorn - 4/1/2016  9:15 AM

E

:?:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

:thumbsup: Em!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

05Venturer

E

Well Played E, Very Well Played  :bigthumbs:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

raize

I'm torn between this being genius and being a dick move... we'll default to genius...
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

Brlesq

Quoteraize - 4/3/2016  11:16 AM

I'm torn between this being genius and being a dick move... we'll default to genius...

You've got to know the player in order to make that determination.  Have faith.

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.