May Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by junglepete, 03/13/2016 11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jharrisx5

My review is in!  Thanks for the swell smoke!!
Puff Puff Give....

05Venturer

:bump:
Less than 2 weeks left for those who haven't had a chance to get your Critique in yet :biggrin:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Scap

Been smoking mine for the last 90 minutes.
Only half way through 2nd third.

jharrisx5

QuoteScap - 4/15/2016  6:10 PM

Been smoking mine for the last 90 minutes.
Only half way through 2nd third.

Ya gotta puff air through it or it'll never finish...puff puff rest...puff puff sip bourbon...repeat the cycle...

I kid of course.  It doesn't HAVE to be bourbon,  beer works too!
Puff Puff Give....

Scap

Took over 2 hrs.  I was completely spent when I finally got it finished.

Thanks again for letting me review a cigar. :)

DonM

It's 6 am, polishing the Harley and reviewing the Perdomo. Great way to start the day!  Going to burn up some high octane and visit an old Army friend today in the Ocala National forest.

"The Curmudgeon"

05Venturer

Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

DonM

So I procrastinated to the last minute :angel: but my review is in!  Thanks to Kent for sponsoring this review, I appreciate you letting me participate

"The Curmudgeon"

05Venturer

:bump:  :bump:  Bumpity Bump
Reminder if you haven't gotten your critique in it is due tomorrow. :smoker2:
Kent

Scap

I put mine in on the 16th.  Let me know if you can't access it.

Thanks, again, Kent.  I appreciate you letting me in on this one and the hitchhiker sticks that came in with it were over the top. :)

05Venturer

Kent

Rebecca Silverwolf

Sorry for the late write up, but my review is in. Thanks again for the chance to try this cigar.  :biggrin:
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

DRuff

Doing mine tonight, sorry for the last minute

SenorPablo

Thanks folks.  These are posted now.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.