The OFFICIAL 2016 NCAA Tournament Contest (We have a WINNER! )

Started by Caveman Steve, 03/15/2016 10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johncw

ninfiction

Dropped mine in the mail yesterday: 9405 8036 9930 0224 3537 22
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Phog

2nd Place winnings headed to Sgt Mai today: 9405 8036 9930 0225 1904 94

Phog

Got Ninfiction, Clami, Caveman Steve, IndyGopher, and TJM's in the mail today.  Thanks fellas!  Shaping up to be a great picture.  
Trent, I especially enjoyed your packing material.

05Venturer

I will shoot to get mine out this weekend or Monday brother. Sorry for the delay, looooong week at work.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Phog

Got a nice little "fiver" from JohnCW today.  Thanks!

05Venturer

heading out tomorrow brother
sorry for the slight delay

USPS  9405503699300302711948
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

BewareDaPenguin

I'm gonna swing by the B&M and grab some stuff n get it out...my humidor is buried somewhere in a mass of boxes...I didn't forget n I'll get them out soon. Thanks for your patience with a penguin :biggrin:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Phog

tjm0831

QuotePhog - 4/8/2016  5:42 PM

Got Ninfiction, Clami, Caveman Steve, IndyGopher, and TJM's in the mail today.  Thanks fellas!  Shaping up to be a great picture.  
Trent, I especially enjoyed your packing material.

BEST packing material, lol.

BewareDaPenguin

Got these in the mail yesterday...sorry for the delay I had to swing by the B&M. Should get there weds it said. Enjoy & congrats again :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Phog

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 4/19/2016  12:18 PM

Got these in the mail yesterday...sorry for the delay I had to swing by the B&M. Should get there weds it said. Enjoy & congrats again :smoker:

Got 'em yesterday, sir.  Much appreciated!

Caveman Steve

So it looks like just about everyone is paid or will pay up soon.  I have contacted Sgtmai, and he will be sending out his prize pack shortly.

Thanks to all who played!

Unless Mike Casey returns to reclaim ownership of this contest, I'll do it again next year with more well thought out rules, and not such a rush at the end.

Hope you had fun.  I did, and Congrats again to Phog (Andy)

Can't wait for the Pic.!!
"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

tjm0831

Phog

Caveman Steve

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

mike.casey

QuoteStogieDad - 3/10/2017  10:43 AM

Sooooooo, we gonna do this again this year?

I'm in!
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

clami

IndyGopher

I only log in a few times a year -- and one of those is to get in the NCAA contest, lol!  Bring it, baby!

05Venturer

So let make 2017 Official
Who's in and who's running this biotch  :biggrin:
Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.