Cigargeeks Fantasy Baseball 2016

Started by StogieDad, 03/22/2016 10:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LarryPM

I'd like to join in if there's an opening!  Let's Go Mets!!!

johncw

Quoteninfiction - 3/29/2016  2:26 PM

Wow, someone is on top of things....

I was shipping out a prize and figured I might as well get this done as well.

StogieDad

Guys, I scheduled the draft for noon Saturday, so if anyone has Sunday starters they can get lineups set.  Looks like we have 7 returning and I will PM Sebastien and the two that expressed interest to be sure cigars are paid before I add.  Everybody cool?  It is auto pick.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nkowal

I'm in (assuming there's room).

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

sjn1117

Am I too late to jump in? If not I'd like to play.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

StogieDad

Quotesjn1117 - 4/1/2016  5:59 PM

Am I too late to jump in? If not I'd like to play.

Just in time.  I didn't delete you from the league.  Just log in brother and we draft tomorrow!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

johncw

Can't wait to see what my team looks like tomorrow.

sjn1117

Sweet! I'm getting back in the swing!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

johncw

StogieDad

I just noticed it didn't draft, lemme see if I can reschedule it now.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

I think it was confused because I deleted teams but didn't change the league size so it thought we weren't full.  I think I have it fixed and it is drafting tomorrow morning.  Sorry those that have Sunday games need to check early if you want them in or out, I think just the Cardinals/Pirates is early so take a peek tomorrow to make sure you have a team drafted.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

Alright draft is done, check your teams guys!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

ninfiction

Looks like no trades until Tuesday? Will it matter for playoffs that there are 6 teams in the east and 3 in the west? Totally ready for baseball!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

StogieDad

Good catch, it let me reassign a team so it is now 5 and 4 in the divisions.  But I think it is top 4 regardless for the playoffs.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Caveman Steve

With only 9 teams, everybody is pretty well loaded with talent.

Should be some high scoring matches this year.

Game On!!
"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

StogieDad

I got johncw's prize pack today.  Thanks buddy!  I will get a pick up but he sent me a nice ride along of a Tatuaje Belle Encre and a It's a Girl cigar celebrating his daughters birth!  Congrats and thanks again buddy!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

ninfiction

Sorry for the delay. I'll drop mine off tomorrow so you should have it by the end of the week.

Side note: 400+ points in week 1 to under 300 for week 2, so much for my undefeated season...

Caveman Steve

Quoteninfiction - 4/18/2016  12:05 PM  Sorry for the delay. I'll drop mine off tomorrow so you should have it by the end of the week.  Side note: 400+ points in week 1 to under 300 for week 2, so much for my undefeated season...

That's Cuz you were playin the CAVEMAN!!!!!.......HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

Cfickter

Good week #1, well that just jinxed the rest of the season

Cfickter

Will get my shipment out this week

StogieDad

Just wait until injuries start f@$&ing up all our teams :biggrin:
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

ninfiction

QuoteStogieDad - 4/19/2016  9:23 AM

Just wait until injuries start f@$&ing up all our teams :biggrin:

This would be a good time for the bug to hit your team  :biggrin:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.