Cigargeeks Fantasy Baseball 2016

Started by StogieDad, 03/22/2016 10:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caveman Steve

There have been some insanely high scores so far, compared to last year.  Should be fun.
"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

nkowal

I'll get mine put this weekend - is the rundown listed earlier in the thread?

Nobody look at my pitching this week.

ninfiction

Quotenkowal - 4/19/2016  9:18 PM

I'll get mine put this weekend - is the rundown listed earlier in the thread?

Nobody look at my pitching this week.

It's in the first post. 10 for the season, 1 Super Premium for All Star break and a couple dog rockets for the loser....I believe.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

StogieDad

Got ninfictions prize pack, this is going to be a nice haul.  Keep em coming.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

johncw

:shootme: Looks like I'll be getting those super premium dog rockets this year. :barf:

Good news is I'm on a bye so my record can't get any worse... Probably score a ton of points this week.  :banghead:

nirab

I love baseball!!!...but I'm starting to dislike fantasy baseball!!  :shy:  :crazy:

Not too keen on the bye week, wish we were balanced as a league.
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Caveman Steve

QuoteCfickter - 4/25/2016  9:42 AM  facing the big dog this week

Almost caught you last week.  Good matchup.  Maybe next time I'll get even.

ninfiction

Been some good match ups so far, the teams seem pretty even, just a matter of who's hot that week. If I could get some wins by pitchers that would sure help, jeez.

Cfickter

QuoteCaveman Steve - 4/25/2016 7:11 PM
QuoteCfickter - 4/25/2016 9:42 AM facing the big dog this week
Almost caught you last week. Good matchup. Maybe next time I'll get even.

Too close for comfort, brother!

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

RDF

Finally got mine out yesterday, so hopefully you'll have them tomorrow StogieDad.  Thanks for letting me play again this year.
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

Cfickter

Michael, will pull mine together and get them out tomorrow.

StogieDad

Hey Chuck, can you stop with the whipping my a$$ this week??  Pretty please?
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

QuoteStogieDad - 4/27/2016 8:17 AM Hey Chuck, can you stop with the whipping my a$$ this week?? Pretty please?

Just the luck of the starting pitchers, because of the 12 start rule quirk where if you have not used all 12 starts going into Sunday no matter how many you have slated to start they all count!  So I go 16 starts this week.  Believe me it will catch up.

ninfiction

QuoteCfickter - 5/6/2016  6:38 AM

QuoteStogieDad - 4/27/2016 8:17 AM Hey Chuck, can you stop with the whipping my a$$ this week?? Pretty please?

Just the luck of the starting pitchers, because of the 12 start rule quirk where if you have not used all 12 starts going into Sunday no matter how many you have slated to start they all count!  So I go 16 starts this week.  Believe me it will catch up.

Cheater!!! :lmao:

Opposite happened to me last week, had my 12th start on Staurday so no starts counted Sunday. Not sure it would have mattered though, my team is very inconsistant at this point.

StogieDad

Congrats to Nick, nkowal, on winning the first half of the season with an impressive 11-2 record.  I will list who has and hasn't sent packs this week, so please, if you haven't sent, get it out this week so that I can get Nick's prize pack out!

Gonna be a good finish this year!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

ninfiction

Congrats Nick!

Was a great first half of the season, been some real battles going on.

Cfickter

johncw

Yea my team sucks this year. Good luck to everyone in the running moving forward. I just don't want to come in dead last and get those dog rockets

Caveman Steve

Congrats Nick,
Dominant first half!  My team is totally schitzophrenic.  Never know what I'm going to get. (like a box of chocolates!)
 :biggrin:

nkowal

Thanks guys. I've had some amazing luck with late round guys and free agents - Myers, Diaz, Bradley, and Pomeranz all have been putting up loads of points and I thin I only drafted Myers.

I'm guilty lay of not sending my entire pack in - so I'm going to get it packaged up and sent out tomorrow.

sjn1117

Congrats Nick! Crap I gotta send cigars Michael, I'll get those out before weeks end.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

nkowal

My tracking... 9405803699300279365824

Can I stop adding pitchers that go negative? 24 starts this week I don't know what to do with myself.

ninfiction

Or do like I do and pick up a pitcher only to not start him and he scores 25...doh

nkowal

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.