Today's Smoke April 2016

Started by StogieDad, 04/01/2016 05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benchjockey

Kristoff GC Signature Series Robusto
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

StogieDad

Dunhill Heritage Robusto.  :bigthumbs:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

wescat

QuoteDave S. - 4/3/2016  4:32 PM

QuoteBrlesq - 4/3/2016  11:58 AM

QuoteDave S. - 4/3/2016  1:36 PM

601 Serie Green Habano Oscuro Tronco

Dave S. doesn't reside here anymore!  Who are you, stranger??

It's been a while; I see a lot of the usual suspects are still here.

True dat, now where the h$ll is Cordell ??? He said we was puttin' the band back together.  :dancing:  :biggrin:
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

appollo

Rocky patel Renaissance Corona

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

MacMac

Drew Estate Herrera Estelli Robusto Extra   :bigthumbs:
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Scap

LFD Cameroon Cabinets Lancero

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

johncw

Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva No. 77 "Shark"

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

StogieDad

Perdomo Edicion de Silvio natural robusto this morning.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Gustoff

El Primer Mundo La Hermandad Embajador. Paired with a black dark roast coffee.
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

appollo

Oliva V liga Especial Special Figurado

runewolf

Gurkha warpig. First Gurkha I've tried. Not bad. Pleasant abundant smoke. Consistent throughout. High humidity, wind and rain today made it interesting. I think the uneven burn was caused by that more than anything wrong with the cigar.
--// Signature space for rent \\--

toby2

Añejo 77. thanks Santa!

DonM

Four Kicks with some Evan Williams small batch after work

"The Curmudgeon"

Ted

Tramp Stamp w/ Zacapa and Pepsi after a party. 34º and snowing. In the detached garage with a heater going!

tjm0831

Illusione Ultra OP No. 7

GrouchoM

Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project robusto.
The secret word is cigars!

StogieDad

Flatbed Panacea Black torpedo
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

Quesada 40th Corona Clasica
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.