June Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by junglepete, 04/14/2016 03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camshaft83

Smoked mine today. Will get my notes put together and submitted ASAP.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

05Venturer

Mission Accomplished :thumbsup:
Thanks Doug
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

MacMac

I can't wait to compare all of our reviews!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

bstessl

Done and submitted!  Thanks again Doug!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Camshaft83

I got mine submitted this morning. Thanks for letting me in on this review Doug!
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

DRuff

tjm0831

QuoteDRuff - 5/23/2016  7:47 PM

Thanks gents!

Thank you!

SenorPablo

My apologies for also having these ones up so late. I was travelling all week and just got back. Thanks again to Doug for sponsoring this one!  These reviews all came out surprisingly close and very positive.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

bstessl

The critique thanks Vroomp, not Druff.  Although Brad is an amazing geek, Doug handled this one  :shy:
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

MacMac

Wow! Rating for this cigar were so close together! I would think this tell use the cigar will have a broad appeal to many cigar smokers. What do some of you guys think? Am I on target with this thought?

Camshaft83

Those are about as close a scores as I've seen.  :bigthumbs:

SenorPablo

Shyt...my apologies.  That's what I get for copying and pasting.  I have fixed them.  Very sorry Doug and thanks for sponsoring this.

-Paul

Quotebstessl - 6/4/2016  2:42 PM

The critique thanks Vroomp, not Druff.  Although Brad is an amazing geek, Doug handled this one  :shy:
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

DRuff

Feedback in for everyone, thanks again !

MacMac

QuoteDRuff - 6/5/2016  1:34 PM

Feedback in for everyone, thanks again !

Thank you Doug!

tjm0831

Thanks for letting me participate in this one!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.