Briar Patch Tobacco Shoppe

Started by 05Venturer, 04/17/2016 10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Out on our motorcycle run this weekend I found a really nice lounge in downtown LaCrosse. WI.
Nice selection of cigars and pipe tobacco along with some accessories. If your in the area it is definitely worth a stop.
Only problem I see is the hours are from 10a-5:30 pm. Lounge has a pretty sweet shuffleboard table along one wall and leather seating for about a dozen. I was lucky enough to have time to enjoy a Fausto while the wife went and did a bit of shopping.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Camshaft83

Looks like a decent little Shop. It's cool you found something in the middle of a run too.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

tjm0831

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.