October Member Sponsored Geek Citique

Started by junglepete, 05/11/2016 06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacMac

Thanks Pete! Thanks for your HELP!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

MacMac

Looks like Tim's should arrive on Fri the 5th. Gary's and Ken's on Sat Aug 6th. For our Canadians, Stephen and Steve, no data on tracking yet.

timpellis

Got mine yesterday with two hitchhikers, thanks Joe! Looking forward to reviewing, plenty of time to rest in the box before I give it a go. Thanks again.

05Venturer

Mine made it safe and sound to Sconnie thanks to the bodyguards Joe sent along for protection
Thanks Brother
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cigary

Received mine today...great bodyguards to protect that Flathead.  Thanks for letting me be a part of this review as it always makes me grateful to be a part of this Forum.  So many who do such positive things here.

MacMac

I'm glad they are arriving quickly. Looks like we have two still traveling!

MacMac

Looks like we have two stuck at the Canadian border. I hope they get through soon!

appollo

Got the sticks today Joe.Thanks for the extras. :-)

MacMac

MacMac

Steve's must still be traveling to BC. The customs code is worthless for tracking ??

ninfiction

QuoteMacMac - 8/14/2016  9:59 AM

Steve's must still be traveling to BC. The customs code is worthless for tracking ??

Yeah usually you can only tell when it passes customs and then when it's delivered, I don't think they update in between.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

freakydeakydutchman

Well.they should be here sometime this week. Remember overnight delivery take 3 days this far north
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

freakydeakydutchman

I have tracked it to Edmonton and it should be here in 2 or 3 days
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

MacMac

freakydeakydutchman

tracking says its in town. proberly delivered tomorrow. i will let you know
Dr. Suess

freakydeakydutchman

hey joe..I just got a nice package placed on my desk here.. thanks.. always wanted to try all of these.. will post picts later
Dr. Suess

MacMac

Steve, I'm so happy they finally got to you! You'll have a little time in the humidor before having to smoke the Flathead.

GREAT, everyone has their Flathead now! You have until Sept 24 to smoke 'em and get the critique in.

Happy smoking All!

Cigary

Just to keep this thread going .....I'm looking forward to smoking mine this weekend after letting it marinate in my humidor for a few weeks now.  I always look forward as to what other reviewers find as well and this should be one of those reviews from others I cant wait to read.

MacMac

Hi Everyone! Remember, your reviews are DUE by Sept 24! Get smoking soon!

timpellis

Got mine in the other day. let me know if there are any problems. Thanks again!

MacMac

Great Tim! I'm looking forward to reading the reviews!

MacMac

Hey Guys! The due date is near! I know a couple of you have either submitted or will soon. Everyone remember the due date is the 24!

appollo

Got mine smoked today.Will get the review done tomorrow.

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

appollo

Mines now done .Thanks Joe for including me in this review. :-)

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.