June Industry Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by nwb, 05/04/2016 04:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beegerply

My review is in guys thanks to all for the opportunity to do the review.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

SenorPablo

My apologies for having these up so late.  I was travelling all week and just got back.  Thanks again to Tabacos de Costa Rica for sponsoring this one and Brad for coordinating.  It looks like the majority thought pretty highly of this.  Might be one to add to the wish list.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

bstessl

This is showing the wrong critique.
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

SenorPablo

Yeah sorry guys.  I really goofed this one up.  I think I've got it right now.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

05Venturer

seem to still be missing one of these reviews :confused:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Vroomp

Apparently, Cigary has a mailman(or neighbor) that likes cigars~!! He never received his, although tracking shows it delivered in the mailbox on May 16th......... :confused:

I'll give it a 90 for him though...... :shades:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

05Venturer

QuoteVroomp - 6/15/2016  9:16 PM

Apparently, Cigary has a mailman(or neighbor) that likes cigars~!! He never received his, although tracking shows it delivered in the mailbox on May 16th......... :confused:

I'll give it a 90 for him though...... :shades:  

:-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :-0  :biggrin:

I hope his mail doesn't go thru Fort Collins CO.   :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.