September Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by junglepete, 04/24/2016 11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

I received my cigar, as well as a few hitch hikers. Thanks Stephen...I already smoked the extras, including the big fat one! :)
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

appollo

Quotejunglepete - 5/8/2016  9:09 PM

I received my cigar, as well as a few hitch hikers. Thanks Stephen...I already smoked the extras, including the big fat one! :)
Glad they got there safely and that you already enjoyed some.  :-)

appollo

Everyones sticks are on their way.Pete has received and smoked the extras,Bruce's went out today and everyone else left Friday.Please let me know when the arrive.Enjoy  :-)

headfirst

I received some hobby supplies today!  Thanks for the extras!   :dancing:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

appollo

Caveman Steve

Got mine today plus the hitchhikers.  Very generous!  Thank you!  Looking forward to trying this stick.

:dancing:
"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

appollo

Glad they arrived safely Steve .Enjoy. :-)

appollo

Everyone has received their sticks now except for Bruce .I was a little later getting his out.Should receive his next week. :-)

headfirst

Way to be all over this Stephen, gonna let mine nap for a while before lighting it up.   :thumbsup:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Brlesq

Received today plus some nice hitchhikers. Thanks again for letting me participate in this one!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

appollo

Everyone now has received their sticks.They should all have a good rest before they need to be reviewed.I hope this will benefit the review.Enjoy the stick.and remember the reviews have to be in by Aug.24  :-)

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Brlesq

My review is in even though the deadline is a month away.  Didn't want it to slip my mind.  Thanks again for including me on this one, Stephen!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

The Burn Ward

QuoteBrlesq - 7/17/2016  3:40 PM

My review is in even though the deadline is a month away.  Didn't want it to slip my mind.  Thanks again for including me on this one, Stephen!

Good call! Marked it in my calendar when I signed up since it was so far out.

appollo

I was going to remind everyone the first of Aug.and still will . :-)

appollo

Just a reminder to all those taking part in this review that it has to be in by Aug.24. :-)

appollo

Just another reminder to all reviewers that reviews have to be done by Aug.24  :-)

headfirst

Just got her posted up, thanks again Stephen!
-Charles Spurgeon

The Burn Ward

I'm just about finished with my review. I'll have it submitted soon!

junglepete

Mine is in, thanks Stephen. Three are in and two to go. Cheers  :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

Caveman Steve

Cigar is smoked, notes taken.  Will post my review by the deadline.  Thanks Stephen!!

Caveman Steve

Review is in.

Thanks again Stephen!

Caveman Steve

Review is in.

Thanks again Stephen!

SenorPablo

These are up now.  Thanks folks and thanks Stephen for sponsoring this one.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.