johncw

Quotesar127 - 7/30/2016  4:11 AM

I'm in (ISISinators).

Thanks!

Welcome Rob!

johncw

Quote05Venturer - 7/30/2016  8:57 AM

Who is "Jordy's Full Nelson"?

I think it is Raize... Sent a PM to verify.

johncw

Quoteartman556 - 7/30/2016  1:52 AM

Can I join

Waiting to hear back on 2 guys... if they don't join I'll contact you.

johncw

All right we are all full... thanks to everyone for joining.

going to send out an email from the fantasy league with a few dates in mind for the draft... Please respond if you are not available. Going to try and do a sunday afternoon or weekday night.

05Venturer

Quotejohncw - 7/31/2016  6:06 AM

All right we are all full... thanks to everyone for joining.

going to send out an email from the fantasy league with a few dates in mind for the draft... Please respond if you are not available. Going to try and do a sunday afternoon or weekday night.
Thanks for running this again John  :bigthumbs:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

Thanks for letting me in this year, looking forward to it
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

jharrisx5

My schedule is going to make it tough to participate in any of those dates....lol

I coach football with practices on Tuesday through Thursday and I'm a scout leader with meetings on Sunday evenings...I might be able to do the Monday draft but with the 3 hr time diff it will be a challenge getting home from work in time.

If I make it, great, but I may have to be online and just count on fate to kick y'alls butts
Puff Puff Give....

Cfickter

If it helps Jason, I can go later in the day

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

05Venturer

I can do anyday except Tuesdays
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

johncw

QuoteCfickter - 7/31/2016  5:19 PM

If it helps Jason, I can go later in the day

Not sure how many guys are eastern... i could do 9est 8 cst... still 6 pacific...

I was trying to keep away from Saturdays as I figured most people had stuff going on and didn't want to do anything over labor day weekend. But we could probably do Monday night of labor day if everyone is agreeable as well.

Keep the options coming and who can and can't do what...

So right now it sounds like Monday Night later is the best night so far!!!

BewareDaPenguin

Monday is fine with me...i'd prefer the 29th the later the better...Thanks again
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

johncw

Sent out a note about Aug 22nd and Aug 29th at 8CST... so far I haven't heard anyone that can't make either of those dates.

Cfickter

johncw

Sent out a couple of PMs to those that haven't responded just to see if it's ok... tentatively set it up for Monday Aug 29th at 8CST

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

johncw

Live draft scheduled for Monday, Aug 29, 2016 at 9:00pm EDT.

Draft Reminder... Please try and log on 5-10 mins early. Also please make sure you can connect to the site prior to the draft.

Please let me know if you are running a little late I think there is an option to pause the draft but not 100% sure.

nirab

Quotejohncw - 8/23/2016  11:20 AM

Draft Reminder... Please try and log on 5-10 mins early. Also please make sure you can connect to the site prior to the draft.

Please let me know if you are running a little late I think there is an option to pause the draft but not 100% sure.

Can you post up or email a link to the draft?
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

johncw

Quotenirab - 8/23/2016  1:07 PM

Quotejohncw - 8/23/2016  11:20 AM

Can you post up or email a link to the draft?

draft window won't open up until about 20-30mins before the draft... I meant go to NFL.com make sure you can log on to your team. You could do a mock draft there to verify that you have everything installed that might need to be. Though should be the same as last year.

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Cfickter

05Venturer

Quotejohncw - 8/23/2016  9:20 AM

I will set up a Google Hangout link for those involved in the Draft.
I will post it up in this thread about an hour before the draft starts
Kent

chief791

"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

johncw

Quotechief791 - 8/23/2016  9:05 PM

Could you press post up a link for our league?

http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/1006831

This is about all I can do... I've sent multiple emails from the site which should also include the address.

Will send out another email from NFL.com

jharrisx5

So...I will have a coaches meeting Monday night and PROBABLY will not be able to be online at draft time.  No worries...I'll set my team to autodraft and just pray for the best!  Hell, I might do better that way...LOL
Puff Puff Give....

johncw

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.