Today's Smoke August 2016

Started by bmac7754, 08/01/2016 04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

gitfiddl

I smoked a very enjoyable Nestor Miranda Art Deco Coffee Break Robusto today.  It's a shame they don't make 'em anymore...
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

MacMac

Alec Bradley K147 Short Run Robusto
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

RDF

Illusione 888 (Necessary and sufficient) Maduro
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

johncw

Flatbed Cigar Co. Panacea Black - Maduro Robusto

benchjockey

5 Vegas Gold Double Nickel
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

cajun600

Headley Grange by Crowned Heads

tjm0831

Don Pepin Garcia (My Father Cigars) La Antiguedad Super Toro

millarddj

Java Mint Toro at St. Croix Cigar Co. in beautiful Hudson, WI with a certain Venturer :biggrin:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

RDF

Drew Estate Liga Privada Unico Serie Papas Fritas
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

DonM

#9 Toro after working 6 days again this week, nice!

"The Curmudgeon"

millarddj

QuoteGameOfCigars - 8/6/2016  8:20 PM

While awaiting company...

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah300/GameOfBeers/IMG_20160806_190551_zps0beeed0t.jpg

Is that a petit corona? Looks more like a short churchill to me. Also, you should just embed photos here, much easier.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=articles;sa=view;article=43
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

RDF

Arturo Fuente Don Carlos 80th Aniversario Eye of the Shark
HokieSmokes!

Cfickter

Drew Estate Liga Privada Unico Serie Ratzilla

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

appollo

Cfickter

Crowned Heads TAA 2016 The Angel's Anvil

Jay'D

https://scontent-mia1-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13892099_10154278064238190_7961517045708752250_n.jpg?oh=53807c79fc318101db5f1fee8e4cc426&oe=58145529" /img>
Last name Hungry first name Always

My hobby collection | http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Jay%27D

headfirst

Man O War Side Project Phalanx.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

benchjockey

San Cristobal Revelation Legend
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

RDF

La Palina Collection Goldie Laguito No. 5
HokieSmokes!

appollo

05Venturer

Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Belicoso
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

gitfiddl

I was mowing the grass this afternoon when my son Hunter got home.  "Hey, Pops!  Can I get you anything?"  In the back of my mind I was thinking "Yeah, you can get your ass behind this mower", but instead I replied "Grab me a cigar and a beer".  He brought me both, and he'd even cut the cigar.  It didn't have a band on it, so I thought he'd grabbed one out of the "cheapo bundle humidor".  The cigar was better than I expected.  When I finished the yard and the cigar and went back inside, I found the band and the cap sitting on my desk:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.