Teeth? contest

Started by bstessl, 03/31/2016 10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plnortham

Quotebstessl - 3/30/2016  5:48 PM

Quoteplnortham - 3/31/2016  2:18 PM

Congrats! My daughter is 7 months and still hasn't had any teeth come through. With thus said, my guess is at 7.5 months (whatever date that means, only you know) at precisely 3:23 PM.

Just for arguments sake, we'll go with May 28th on that... thats right around the 7.5 mark and my girlfriends birthday... also the day we start our cruise... lol.

Well as luck would have it, since you are set to start your cruise on May 28th, MY BIRTHDAY TOO!, thats definitely when its going to happen! Good luck and have fun! Cant wait to hear the news!
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

Brlesq

May 24 @ 7am.  Thanks for the contest!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

bstessl

Archie (cajun600) you still around?  Kenneth still has no teeth, but I'm going to do a version 2.0 on this contest, which makes you the winner of this one.  Congrats!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

cajun600

wow thanks bud, greatly appreciated!

cajun600

I will tell you guys what, after a lonnng day (with another one ahead today) of skim coating drywall and sanding at the same time (thank the good lord for this magical thing called a vacuum sander attachment!!), there's nothing better than a surprise like this.  Very thankful to be part of a community like CG.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.