Little Treasures - Please see updated description!

Started by millarddj, 08/10/2016 06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

millarddj

Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

headfirst

Received and all is well.  Ps and Ts done and will transition tonight.  Work started blocking this page today :cry:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Cfickter

Great P&Ts from the first two Geeks, list is building nicely as it heads my way  :dancing:
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

millarddj

Glad to see that you nabbed that Animal Cracker and the LAdC EE, Gary. I was thinking those two might be particularly up your alley! :dancing:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

millarddj

Please note that I'm sending individuals a reminder about the pass secret as they take their turn in the pass. I'm just copy/pasting the description of the secret for convenience, and if you choose to participate, you can just respond to that message. No sweat if you forget or don't care to. :biggrin:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

headfirst

Quotemillarddj - 9/1/2016  12:10 PM

Glad to see that you nabbed that Animal Cracker and the LAdC EE, Gary. I was thinking those two might be particularly up your alley! :dancing:

Definitely caught my eye!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

clami

Thanks for the bomb Gary!  I'll get you back.  Takes and puts entered and taking to the post office now.  Thanks for letting me in on this one.  

Clay.

Jackal

Enjoy that firecracker.  It is a spicy little beast.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Cfickter

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

clami

It looks really cool.  Hate to cut off the long tail.  

millarddj

Quoteclami - 9/2/2016  6:37 PM

Thanks for the bomb Gary!  I'll get you back.  Takes and puts entered and taking to the post office now.  Thanks for letting me in on this one.  

Clay.

Thanks Clay, you western boys moved this nice and fast!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

artman556

05Venturer

Quoteartman556 - 9/6/2016  12:34 PM

got box today

looks like you forgot to add the tracking before transitioning to Chuck.
 Or are you guys meeting up in person to hand off the pass?
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

millarddj

Chuck informed me that he's working to help Art out with the pass, but he didn't say that it was occurring in person. A tracking number would be greatly appreciated.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Cfickter

Quotemillarddj - 9/7/2016 7:28 PM Chuck informed me that he's working to help Art out with the pass, but he didn't say that it was occurring in person. A tracking number would be greatly appreciated.

Art did fine on his own.  While he may not have posted the tracking I did get a notice from USPS and it will arrive Friday.  Already lined up my P&Ts, but it might not make it back out till Monday.  

millarddj

Thank you Chuck, and thanks Art! Glad we got this through PA before your departure. :biggrin:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Cfickter

Quotemillarddj - 9/8/2016 9:17 AM Thank you Chuck, and thanks Art! Glad we got this through PA before your departure. :biggrin:

Yep, timing worked well, appreciate the accommodation

artman556

sorry about confusion had a family emergency

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

Cfickter

Box arrived in good shape, will inventory, do P&Ts, and send back out Monday

millarddj

Great that this is going smoothly, because I've had no time to check the site!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Cfickter

Inventory is good, will add some packing, P&Ts done, will ship and transition on Monday

tjm0831

Cfickter

Ok, transitioned and on the way to beautiful Buda

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.