runewolf
SenorPablo
sjn1117
Ted
terrys1991
toby2
Chief of Shaft

nwb

A couple of people have asked if they can go ahead and send in their donations.  I'm as prepared as I can be, so feel free to send them in now. As a matter of fact, I'd prefer to get them sooner rather than closer to the deadline so I can get them photographed, logged-in, and rested before their trip overseas.
Chief of Shaft

bertf86

hey nwb, when is the deadline?

I would like to get involved in this - but if possible would probably place an order online that would be shipped directly to you?

"God damnit - I canoed it!" KingCobraJFS

bmac7754

Quotebertf86 - 8/31/2016  11:46 AM  hey nwb, when is the deadline?  I would like to get involved in this - but if possible would probably place an order online that would be shipped directly to you?  

His cutoff for getting them in the mail is October 31st

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

bertf86

Quotebmac7754 - 8/31/2016  6:50 PM

Quotebertf86 - 8/31/2016  11:46 AM  hey nwb, when is the deadline?  I would like to get involved in this - but if possible would probably place an order online that would be shipped directly to you?  

Then as long as i am able to ship to him rather than Stateside>Scotland>Stateside then I would like to be counted in!

ninfiction

I think people have done that in the past. He'll reply at some point or pm him for his address.

Quality move on your part!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

nwb

Quotebertf86 - 8/31/2016  11:55 AM
Quotebmac7754 - 8/31/2016  6:50 PM

Then as long as i am able to ship to him rather than Stateside>Scotland>Stateside then I would like to be counted in!

The deadline is 10/31 and you can drop ship them directly to me.  When you are ready to place the order, send me a PM and I'll provide the address.
Chief of Shaft

bertf86

will look to pull an order together when I get paid at the end iof September. Go & scour Cigarplace just now & see what delights I would like to send!  :biggrin:

bertf86

decided that I would just sort an order out for this just now rather than waiting till next payday!

Nathan - stupidly chose check/money order rather than paypal, so just waiting on a paypal invoice being sent to me to pay - once its all done & I have a tracking number I will let you know.

I opted for USPS priority mail as the shipping choice - not sure if you know what the timescales are for their expected arrival.

Thanks again for doing this, as I mentioned my Uncle was in the British Army & we don't have anything cigar related like this, so i love that I can contribute on this!

Bertf86

nwb

The first donations are in and we are off to a great start.  Thank you biggsy16, 05Venturer, and Cfickter!
Chief of Shaft

nwb

Quotebertf86 - 8/31/2016  3:45 PM
decided that I would just sort an order out for this just now rather than waiting till next payday!

Nathan - stupidly chose check/money order rather than paypal, so just waiting on a paypal invoice being sent to me to pay - once its all done & I have a tracking number I will let you know.

I opted for USPS priority mail as the shipping choice - not sure if you know what the timescales are for their expected arrival.

Thanks again for doing this, as I mentioned my Uncle was in the British Army & we don't have anything cigar related like this, so i love that I can contribute on this!

Bertf86

The trip times for USPS are typically fairly quick, and since I live near a postal hub, I get packages without them sitting in a warehouse too long.

Thank you for donating!  Once you have that tracking number, post it here or send me a PM.
Chief of Shaft

nwb

05Venturer - Received
appollo
bertf86 - 9400110200829134829225
BewareDaPenguin
bmac7754 - 9405803699300302193455
biggsy16 - Received
Brlesq
bstessl
cavenbk
Cfickter - Received
clami
Dave S.
DonM
GameOfCigars
gitfiddl
headfirst
Jackal
jagfandaddy - 1ZEW9678YN84006497
johncw
junglepete
Longhorn
MacMac
millarddj
mpurtle01
mrladams615
ninfiction
nirab
ntanner
Otter
raize
RDF
Rebecca Silverwolf
runewolf
SenorPablo
sjn1117
Ted
terrys1991
toby2
Vroomp
Chief of Shaft

bmac7754

all boxed up going in the mail tomorrow.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

ninfiction

Have my donation compiled and hope to get it boxed up and shipped by the weekend.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Cfickter

Nate,t hat was just part of what I plan on sending.  More coming from Kent when LSU beats Wisconsin and then more direct from me
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

bertf86

Looks like mine are on their way -  9400110200829134829225

mrladams615

Mine is ordered and shipping direct from Jr's......thrilled to support this cause!

05Venturer

QuoteCfickter - 9/1/2016  9:14 AM

Nate,t hat was just part of what I plan on sending.  More coming from Kent when LSU beats Wisconsin and then more direct from me
Not a chance Fickter. "GO BUCKY"
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

nwb

QuoteCfickter - 9/1/2016  10:14 AM

Sounds good - thanks Chuck!
Chief of Shaft

nwb

Met with Brad (Vroomp) yesterday and he handed off his donation.  In addition, jagfandaddy's package arrived.  Thanks to you both!
Chief of Shaft

jagfandaddy

Glad to help...look forward to next year! May try to get more before the deadline.
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

nwb

We are already at 102 cigars - great start!
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=nwb

05Venturer - Received
appollo
bertf86 - 9400110200829134829225
BewareDaPenguin
bmac7754 - 9405803699300302193455
biggsy16 - Received
Brlesq
bstessl
cavenbk
Cfickter - Received
clami
Dave S.
DonM
GameOfCigars
gitfiddl
headfirst
Jackal
jagfandaddy - Received
johncw
junglepete
Longhorn
MacMac
millarddj - 9505516172326246030119
mpurtle01
mrladams615
ninfiction
nirab
ntanner
Otter
raize
RDF
Rebecca Silverwolf
runewolf
SenorPablo
sjn1117
Ted
terrys1991
toby2
Vroomp - Received
Chief of Shaft

bertf86

Looks like mine should arrive on Tuesday!

nwb

These arrived yesterday - thank you mrladams615 and bmac7754!!
Chief of Shaft

mrladams615

Glad they made it.....thank you for doing this important work!!!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.