Bombing advice

Started by bertf86, 08/24/2016 08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bertf86

Yeah thats what I was doing Brian, but I can't see addresses (checked quite a few users incase I had picked one that hadnt posted their address). Wasn't sure if the points threshold had changed or not.

that is most likely a route that I may go down!
"God damnit - I canoed it!" KingCobraJFS

ninfiction

Interesting, not sure what the point threshold is now. I know it was changed not too long ago because of some issues, but I thought it was around the 100 range.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

quickme

i think its at 500 because of that dumb#@$ that tried to take on the entire Geek community.

bertf86

Really?!? Wow, looks like I shall be calling in some favours then! dont see that number appearing any time soon! :LMAO:

ninfiction

Well you've gotten 109 in just under a year, so you should be good to go by say March of 2019

bertf86

Quoteninfiction - 8/31/2016  10:47 PM

Well you've gotten 109 in just under a year, so you should be good to go by say March of 2019

:lmao: this year had a lot of disruption with moving home - I'm gonna aim for October 2018  :shades:

cavenbk

Quotebertf86 - 8/31/2016  3:38 PM  Really?!? Wow, looks like I shall be calling in some favours then! dont see that number appearing any time soon! :LMAO:

This is always a viable option

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

bertf86

Now in possession of my order!

time to get my hands on a box, get some help from here to get my hands on an address & then get this Wishlist Whacker sent out!!

nirab

shoot me a pm, I'll supply ya with some top secret information.  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Savonian

That's weird. I have been able to see other geeks' addresses ever since I hit 100 points.

Btw Bert, you can also earn points by posting reviews, uploading cigar photos to the database, participating in cigar passes etc.  ;-)

bertf86

Simo, it may have changed after you had already hit the limit, and rather than hamper existing users, the new limit may have applied to just us Newbs!!

Far too inexperienced to review, going to keep a log book & check my opinions against existing reviews n see how i get on first!!

nirab

secret message received...and sent... :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

bertf86

package is no longer in my possession, having now begun the process to find itself a new home!

millarddj

Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

bertf86

So it appears the Kaboom has been released from customs, so hopefully it is beginning a relatively painless process to the recipient...

According to the tracking, estimated landing date is next Tuesday.

ninfiction

I have a feeling this is going to result in an international incident and result in retaliation.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.