How NOT to review a Cigar

Started by 05Venturer, 09/08/2016 06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Brlesq

13 minutes just to get it lit!  :lmao:

I doubt this drunk even remembers that he posted this!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

McBryde

"Yeahhhhhhhhhh, dat's whats up!..........................Awe !@#%$!" LOL

E

"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

raize

Dude, where do I get one of those sweet !@#%$in dragon nails?!?!
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

1029henry

Wow. I'm embarrassed for him. Dude was inhaling every puff. Betcha he barfed after filming this.
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

Vroomp

I need to get me some of them Churchill Robertos~! :lmao:  :lmao:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

shakinghorizons

Bahahahhahahhhahahahaahahahaha - thanks for posting!

jagfandaddy

Dude looks like Curtis Armstrong "booger" from Revenge of the Nerds
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

runewolf

Seriously, 35 minutes of this?  after 5 I was done with this guy lol
--// Signature space for rent \\--

ninfiction

Well he cut it correctly so there's that...I couldn't watch past that, there is something seriously wrong with that guy
This is not the admin you're looking for...

DonM

After all your comments, I couldn't watch it, life is too short :lmao:

"The Curmudgeon"

appollo

This guy is a hoot.It certainly burns like a 1.00 stick When he inhales the smoke it doesn't come back.He did have one interesting concept it was the weed in the cigar but then I think they call it a joint  :lmao:

bstessl

I'm telling myself this is Nick Kroll (AKA Ruxin from "The League") spoofing a review... lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFjcZpJ3YPk
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Rebecca Silverwolf

Seriously, for the last ten minutes he is just zoned out and not saying anything.

Pretty sure this dude is majorly stoned while filming this. I kept hoping his lighter would explode, or he would catch himself on fire, or something.
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Jackal

Sitting in my parents' garage, stoned off my ass, sporting my killer dew rag, drinking my Mucho Mango dollar iced tea and puffing on a fine Churchill Roberto cigar that I got for $1.98 at the liquor store next to the gas station.  

Livin' the Dream, Yo.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Cfickter

"It got plastic on it that you peel off"
OMG, no wonder he spent 1.86 on a cigar, like reviewed a new Ferrari and saying "it has door that you open"
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Cigary

Couldn't get past the eyeballs going in different directions...how does he ever get to the destination he's going ....it' s like lights on a car that aren't aligned properly where one is pointed in the right direction while the other light is shining up in the sky somewhere...guy needs a dimmer switch on his glasses to align those suckers....just some constructive criticism.   :angel:

bertf86

"God damnit - I canoed it!" KingCobraJFS

headfirst

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Here are some of his other video titles on the sidebar (typos included for effect):

Im depressed
I lost my job because of internet trolls
My godundme was flaged and taken down (THAT is my personal favorite, dude started a gofundme page for himself and got nailed :lmao:)

I think he has a bright future on youtube, GREAT entertainment!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

headfirst

Ok ok, you guys have to watch the first 15 seconds of this!   :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Dave S.

Sorry, people, but this isn't funny.

The really bad news is that this guy probably drives and votes, and, someday, he'll be a parent.

Another of too many examples of why I'm a pessimist.

"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

Brlesq

QuoteDave S. - 9/10/2016  1:24 PM

The really bad news is that this guy probably drives and votes, and, someday, he'll be a parent.

Dave?  Wow, haven't seen you in a long time.  Hope all is well!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Brlesq

Quoteheadfirst - 9/10/2016  11:56 AM

Ok ok, you guys have to watch the first 15 seconds of this!   :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Dave S.

QuoteBrlesq - 9/10/2016  3:30 PM

QuoteDave S. - 9/10/2016  1:24 PM

Dave?  Wow, haven't seen you in a long time.  Hope all is well!

Bruce--

Stopped smoking cigars for about five years, and just started again and returned to the site in March.

Dave
"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.