How NOT to review a Cigar

Started by 05Venturer, 09/08/2016 06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bertf86

Quoteheadfirst - 9/10/2016  4:56 PM

Ok ok, you guys have to watch the first 15 seconds of this!   :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Did not think the first video could be topped, but the first 15 seconds of this one knock it out the park!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
"God damnit - I canoed it!" KingCobraJFS

Jackal

Rebecca and I were about to light up a couple cigars when we realized, to our horror, that we don't have any Mucho Mango iced tea to go with them.   :sad:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

appollo

Your right.This is turning into a cult following  :lmao:  :lmao:

1029henry

"It rubs the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again "
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

jagfandaddy

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

Cigary

QuoteDave S. - 9/10/2016  4:24 PM  Sorry, people, but this isn't funny.  The really bad news is that this guy probably drives and votes, and, someday, he'll be a parent.  Another of too many examples of why I'm a pessimist.  

Truer words were never spoken.....knew a guy who was an airline mechanic that had some real mental issues that the airline didn't know about. The dipstick inside his brain showed that there was no fluid at all in there....and the major airline he worked for kept him on the job even when they found out he had mental instability...which was a rumor from others but suffice to say they couldn't do anything about it because of the hypo laws.  I won't fly with that airline...not even for free.  It's what we know that scares us....it's what we don't know that makes us a pessimist and cynic...blind faith and the roll of the dice is how we all live.

05Venturer

QuoteCigary - 9/11/2016  8:57 AM

QuoteDave S. - 9/10/2016  4:24 PM  Sorry, people, but this isn't funny.  The really bad news is that this guy probably drives and votes, and, someday, he'll be a parent.  Another of too many examples of why I'm a pessimist.  

Truer words were never spoken.....knew a guy who was an airline mechanic that had some real mental issues that the airline didn't know about. The dipstick inside his brain showed that there was no fluid at all in there....and the major airline he worked for kept him on the job even when they found out he had mental instability...which was a rumor from others but suffice to say they couldn't do anything about it because of the hypo laws.  I won't fly with that airline...not even for free.  It's what we know that scares us....it's what we don't know that makes us a pessimist and cynic...blind faith and the roll of the dice is how we all live.

Sorry we attempted to bring some humor to the site  :cry:

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.   :snoring:  :shy:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Dave S.

Quote05Venturer - 9/11/2016  10:45 AM

QuoteCigary - 9/11/2016  8:57 AM

Sorry we attempted to bring some humor to the site  :cry:

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.   :snoring:  :shy:

Kent--

Just kidding . . . sort of.  The video is hilarious!

Dave
"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.