Anarchist Pass Part 2

Started by McBryde, 09/30/2016 11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

This is a cluster fu..!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

McBryde

This is a cluster fu..!

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

McBryde

I've come to the realization that I would have no problems whatsoever winning a counting contest with some of y'all! Others are math wizards, and put math equations on the bands. out of the 28 cigars, I was able to figure out about 8 of them, and the rest were not even close to even the list that Brian had going. The shades of wrappers, and sizes didn't match, it is a cluster fu..! So, I have a few cigars that I know what they are, and will be able to identify them if they are good to get another one at some time in the future, but for the most part, I have a big batch of yard gar tractor cigars to smoke, and will never know what in the hell they are. It's almost like someone down the line took off all of the bands and threw them in a pile, and then reattached them to whichever cigar they picked up out of the pile first.

Here is what showed up at my house. It was in a box with pink hello kitty duck tape on it , and my daughter almost claimed it before I got home. The box had already been taken out when I took pictures.

photo 5E2CF4B0-8218-4F36-895C-093C07E08110_zps75ptlhvw.jpg

photo F5EA19A8-72F3-4496-95A0-1555634686A8_zpsfkq38el0.jpg

photo 527D9839-0781-41B9-A6D9-948AD1277E94_zpsgqf5q53y.jpg

photo 4ABC069E-A935-46B2-942C-471A922E0F27_zpsb1nxacyi.jpg

photo 946DECCB-A07B-4CDA-BAE4-E58EEF577FC4_zpsrxl0irea.jpg

So, a couple of questions.

1. What is the one marked pi? It's roughly a 7" by roughly 70-80 ring gauge cigar. That thing is freaking huge!

2. Did everyone have fun with this one?

3. Who doesn't like boobs?

E

ninfiction

My guess on the giant stick is Asylum.

Lol at the baby arms.

And NSFW man! I need a boob like that, so I can squeeze it without being slapped.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

McBryde

I have left feedback now as well for everyone. This has been entertaining by far!

E

McBryde

I have left feedback now as well for everyone. This has been entertaining by far!

E

calvarez

It was a good time.

3.14159 - Cuban Crafters house nicaraguan Gordo

It's a beast, but very good.  Great flow, big smoke, and on a scale of 1-10 for boldness/strength it's probably a 7, maybe less.  It's smoother than it might appear.  That one has been in my humidor for more than two years and less than four (multiple batches, didn't mark them).

Put:
Nica Libre 25th Anniversary Silver
28 - Drew Estate Kentucky Fire Cured Toro
42 - EP Carrillo Dark Rituals Gordo
0x2A - AJ Fernandez Puro Authentico
Wood - CI Super-Premium seconds (Fuente)
Euler's Equation - Sancho Panza La Mancha
Carlos Alvarez, Peoria, AZ

"I've learned that the taboo subjects -- religion, politics,
philosophy -- can be safely discussed in polite company
when you're holding a fine cigar and a scotch."
  -- Me

McBryde

Quotecalvarez - 4/24/2017  11:48 AM

It was a good time.

It's a beast, but very good.  Great flow, big smoke, and on a scale of 1-10 for boldness/strength it's probably a 7, maybe less.  It's smoother than it might appear.  That one has been in my humidor for more than two years and less than four (multiple batches, didn't mark them).

Put:
Nica Libre 25th Anniversary Silver
28 - Drew Estate Kentucky Fire Cured Toro
42 - EP Carrillo Dark Rituals Gordo
0x2A - AJ Fernandez Puro Authentico
Wood - CI Super-Premium seconds (Fuente)
Euler's Equation - Sancho Panza La Mancha

Thanks for the list brother!

E

05Venturer

Apparently Anarchy never ends   :?:  :lmao:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ninfiction

Not until he matches a name to every stick!

McBryde

Quote05Venturer - 5/10/2017  4:30 PM

Apparently Anarchy never ends   :?:  :lmao:

What you talkin' bout Willis?

E

McBryde

Quoteninfiction - 5/10/2017  5:34 PM

Not until he matches a name to every stick!

That ain't happening! I did smoke #24 the other night, and it was a good cigar.

E

ninfiction

Still open...E you need to close out the pass, I need the sweet sweet points!  :lmao:

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

McBryde

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd I finally closed the pass, LMAO. Just a little bit more anarchy to end it! I should have just left it open FOREVER!

E

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.