Cigar Storehouse

Started by Cfickter, 10/10/2016 07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cfickter

On line retailer with "to good to be true" pricing, here is what I have been able to find out so far
Prices are way out of line, enough to make you wonder.  Example  Box of CAO Brasilia GOLs (20) generally in the $80 range with more recognized retailers. The list for $34.99 - First warning

Our friends over at Cigar Asylum also had questions.  The list a physical address in NY, but nothing can be found registered with the state as an operating business. - Second Warning

They show taking all major cards on the home page, but only option at payment is Western Union - Strike three

Buyer beware

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nirab

Thanks for the warning Chuck!  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

appollo

Thanks for the warning. :thumbsup:

McBryde

Thanks for the warning! Too good to be true places like this always aren't around long. Sounds like another Dirty Leaf!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

shakinghorizons

Never heard of them before - after reading this, will never use them anyway!

Jackal

If anyone does order, keep it above $100.  Less than that and it is a dispute between you and your credit card company; above $100 is fraud.  Companies are much more likely to rip you off when the amount falls below that cut off line.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

toby2

good info guys. thx!

cavenbk

$145.99 for a box of 2013 Liberty's. And they supposedly have 4,068 units in stock. Seems legit to me haha
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

MacMac

Interesting.....let us know how orders go!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

raize

According to halfwheel, production was only 2,000 boxes... so yeah, seems legit!
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

MacMac

Oh my, those numbers don't look to real!   :-0
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.