Now legal to bring Cubans home from travel!

Started by ninfiction, 10/14/2016 09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonM

This policy certainly benefits those traveling out of the U.S.  While the FDA is doing damage to the cigar industry and B&M 's through regulation, we now can bring Cuban  cigars into the U.S. Of which are not. Makes sense

"The Curmudgeon"

Cfickter

QuoteDonM - 10/19/2016  11:34 AM  This policy certainly benefits those traveling out of the U.S.  While the FDA is doing damage to the cigar industry and B&M 's through regulation, we now can bring Cuban  cigars into the U.S. Of which are not. Makes sense

Obama always claimed he was good for businesses, I guess he just never qualified that it was non-US businesses
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nkowal

QuoteCfickter - 10/19/2016  5:37 PM

QuoteDonM - 10/19/2016  11:34 AM  This policy certainly benefits those traveling out of the U.S.  While the FDA is doing damage to the cigar industry and B&M 's through regulation, we now can bring Cuban  cigars into the U.S. Of which are not. Makes sense

Obama always claimed he was good for businesses, I guess he just never qualified that it was non-US businesses

Such a good point. He's using the OFAC regulations to push his diplomacy agenda as far as he can without congressional action, while at same time using FDA to push cigar regulations.

C130Driver

Pay no attention to the man behind the mirror.
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.