December Member Sponsored Geek Citique

Started by nwb, 10/26/2016 07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

Cool beans!  I'll be watching my mailbox.

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

benchjockey

My critique cigar arrived in good shape.
Sponsoring this wasn't enough for John. He included four traveling companions. One was a Flatbed Panacea Green Toro, which is high on my wish list.
I'll try to get a photo up later showing John's generosity. My thanks to a great Geek!
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Gustoff

All received here! Thanks for the tag alongs, your generosity ranks you among kings!
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

BewareDaPenguin

I got my sticks with some hitch hikers as well thanks again :thumbsup:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

shakinghorizons

I'm hoping to get to my review this weekend - fingers crossed!

Thanks again John!

johncw

I don't know about everyone else... but here in St. Louis it looks like Saturday is our last nice day.... I believe these are due Nov 22nd.

Gustoff

Mine is lying in wait for either Fri or Saturday...
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

gitfiddl

gitfiddl

gitfiddl

shakinghorizons

Didn't happen this weekend unfortunately. I have a business trip planned this week, so plenty of time in the truck.

BewareDaPenguin

Argh man it was nice last week I should've smoked it...now it's cold lol...will do soon!! :smoker:

Gustoff

Today is the day! Time is all blocked out for this afternoon and I'll get it to you following!
 ~Ernest Hemingway

benchjockey

shakinghorizons

I will be reviewing tomorrow as well.

Gustoff

~Ernest Hemingway

johncw

Due today... Please get those reviews in!

benchjockey

shakinghorizons

Just uploaded my review. Thanks again John!!!

BewareDaPenguin

Man sorry for being late I will get it in!!

BewareDaPenguin

Cigar is smoked! Will get my review submitted! Apologize for the delay!

BewareDaPenguin

Review is in! Thanks again! Looking forward to seeing the rest of them :smoker:

johncw

thanks everyone for doing the review... Can one of the mods check into the missing review... Thanks

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.