When Did I become a Guru Contest.

Started by 05Venturer, 10/30/2016 06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

nwb

Quote05Venturer - 11/1/2016  12:59 PM
Quotenwb - 11/1/2016  11:44 AM
Can I guess again? :shy:

Gimme a couple weeks to think it over  :?:

You got it! :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

nirab

Quote05Venturer - 10/30/2016  10:35 PM

Only 1 guess per member please   :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Only 1, albeit edited, guess per member?  :shy:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

CharlieDon'tSurf

Oct 24, 2016 at 8:35pm.  Congrats and thanks for the contest.

05Venturer

Shutting this down this weekend.
 Anyone that still want to toss in a guess hurry the f0
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Vroomp

I'll say 10-20-2016 at 21:30 hrs
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

nirab

what's the latest on the contest Kent?? :confused:

or, should we call you The Guru of Procrastination!!  :shy:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

05Venturer

This is Done!
Congrats go out Brian (ninfiction)
He was off by a whopping 8 minutes with his guess of 6:48 pm on 10/24
The actual time of Guruness was 6:40 pm on 10/24
I'll get you out a prize pack when I damn well feel like it ( probably within a week or so) LOL.

Thanks to those of you who participated.
I am still on the fence on the Guru name but if I do choose something someone here suggested a prize will go out for that also.

"Guru of ???????????????"
Kent

ninfiction

Holy crap...I'm not a stalker I swear...maybe
This is not the admin you're looking for...

cavenbk

Guru of Meat Raffles, Meat Raffle Guru.... Congrats Brian!
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

headfirst

I guess it's time to riot and protest :angry:  :angry:

Just kidding, congrats Brian! :thumbsup:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Brlesq

Congrats Brian! Well deserved!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

biggsy16

Never done being a Dad

johncw

appollo

CharlieDon'tSurf

Congrats Brian and thanks for the contest.

nirab

Congratulations Brian, and thanks for the contest Kent!  

:biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

bigjohn20081983

Congrats Kent.  I like Longhorns idea with using Resurrection in the name if you don't go with Resurrection Guru you could switch it up to something like The Guru of Resurrections. If that's more your style.
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

05Venturer

Prize pack headed out to Brian today.
Congrats again and thanks to everyone for playin
Kent

ninfiction

Received an awesome fiver today as my prize for being a first rate stalker. Thank you much Kent!

*and one potato pic
This is not the admin you're looking for...

05Venturer

Hope you enjoy them while stalking a different member on the forum Brian.  :shy:

On another note I did finally come up with my Guru name and sadly it was not from a suggestion here so if anyone was planning on a 5er for their ingenuity you can forget it  LOL :lmao:

Thanks again to everyone for playing and I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

"GURU OF CYNICISM, CIGARS & PBR's"
Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.