Cigar Geeks Secret Santa 2016

Started by Rebecca Silverwolf, 11/02/2016 12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raize

Got mine yesterday from cavenbk.  Thanks santa! Great hit. I'll post pics tomorrow.
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

junglepete

Wow,,,what an awesome gift from Michael (StogieDad)...i'm sitting on my balcony right now smoking the Grimalkin...yum!! Thank you very much Michael, much appreciated indeed and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Holy crap that's a big photo...just wanted to make sure everyone can see the great gift  :dancing:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Rebecca Silverwolf

Just wanted to ask if everyone has received their Secret Santa gift?
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

McBryde

"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

appollo

QuoteRebecca Silverwolf - 12/23/2016  11:04 PM

Not yet ,but sometimes the mail is very slow up here. :-)

Caveman Steve

Quotejharrisx5 - 12/19/2016  7:39 PM

Usps Shows my package as delivered on Saturday. ..hope my kid got it ok,  I forgot a note.

Jason sent a wonderful assortment of goodies from that little old ISOM.

But how did you know that strawberry kiwi was my fave!

Thank you so much and have a Merry Christmas!

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

toby2

tjm0831

appollo

StogieDad

Quotejunglepete - 12/23/2016  10:35 PM

Wow,,,what an awesome gift from Michael (StogieDad)...i'm sitting on my balcony right now smoking the Grimalkin...yum!! Thank you very much Michael, much appreciated indeed and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Holy crap that's a big photo...just wanted to make sure everyone can see the great gift  :dancing:

Ho, ho, ho Pete.  Enjoy brother and Merry Christmas!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

ntanner

QuoteRebecca Silverwolf - 12/23/2016  10:04 PM

Not yet but I am sure it will be worth the wait.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

bstessl

Got mine yesterday, will post pictures in the next day or two
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

jharrisx5

QuoteCaveman Steve - 12/24/2016  10:11 AM

Quotejharrisx5 - 12/19/2016  7:39 PM

Usps Shows my package as delivered on Saturday. ..hope my kid got it ok,  I forgot a note.

Jason sent a wonderful assortment of goodies from that little old ISOM.

But how did you know that strawberry kiwi was my fave!

Thank you so much and have a Merry Christmas!

Isn't that everyone's fave??  They were just for fun...my buddy's girl loves them.

I saw you were wanting to try some isom so took that approach...enjoy, and merry christmas!
Puff Puff Give....

Jackal

I have been slow in posting.  Nathan sent me a great selection of cigars.

Thanks Nate.

Merry Christmas.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

raize

so the post office decided to rain on my parade. apparently my kid will have to wait a couple extra days for Santa. still ought to have it in time for NYE though
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

bstessl

I must've been good this year, as Kerry was extremely generous to me!  Thanks a ton!  I can definitely wait on the PWO, I WAS SOOO excited to see the "slow burn" on the packaging, as to make it a longer than necessary event...
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

ntanner

Got my package from Pete today and boy was it worth the wait. :bow: Thanx Pete, very generous of you sir. I am looking forward to turning these to ash. He said I could figure out which one the coal was in his card but I guess I ain't much of a Geek because I don't see any coal.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

jharrisx5

Must be the chocolate...sent it to me, I'll consume...er...get rid of that "coal" for you.....
Puff Puff Give....

appollo

My pkg.arrived today from Santa.Jason sent me a great selection of sticks Thanks so much brother it was worth the wait.Can,t wait to turn these into ash. :-)

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

raize

Quoteappollo - 12/28/2016  7:13 PM

My pkg.arrived today from Santa.Jason sent me a great selection of sticks Thanks so much brother it was worth the wait.Can,t wait to turn these into ash. :-)

Enjoy the Swishers.   Great NYE smoke.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

appollo

Quoteraize - 12/28/2016  8:17 PM

How did you know this is the blueberry capital of Nova Scotia.The blueberry swishers are a nice touch.  :biggrin:

raize

Quoteappollo - 12/28/2016  10:07 PM

Quoteraize - 12/28/2016  8:17 PM

How did you know this is the blueberry capital of Nova Scotia.The blueberry swishers are a nice touch.  :biggrin:

In reality, I'm guessing the ISOM is the way to go in the NYE stick.  Im sure you can figure out the lump of coal...
- Frank Lloyd Wright

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.