Cigar Geeks Secret Santa 2016

Started by Rebecca Silverwolf, 11/02/2016 12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

Quoteterrys1991 - 11/28/2016  7:00 PM

Good group for sure,  everyone needs to make sure to update your wish list & your address is in your profie.

If you don't see an address for some members, ask some of the long time members.  Not all of us list our address nowadays.  ;-)

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Rebecca Silverwolf

Okay, everyone should have the name of their recipient now.

Remember, these should arrive before the 25th of December.

If anyone needs help or has a question, feel free to message me.
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

DonM

Thanks for putting this together again this year Rebecca! :bigthumbs:

"The Curmudgeon"

Jackal

Thanks Rebecca for all of the work that it takes to organize this event.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

McBryde

Thanks for putting this together again this year Rebecca! Let the anarchy begin........... uh, wrong thread!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

tjm0831

QuoteMcBryde - 11/28/2016  8:19 PM

Thanks for putting this together again this year Rebecca! Let the anarchy begin........... uh, wrong thread!

E

:lmao:  :lmao:

nirab

Quoteterrys1991 - 11/28/2016  8:00 PM

Good group for sure,  everyone needs to make sure to update your wish list & your address is in your profie.

:word:  :thumbsup:   If you don't want to put up a wish list, please consider putting some wish list cigars in the interest section of your member profile... :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

millarddj

Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Rebecca Silverwolf

Just a friendly reminder that shipping tends to be slower this time of year, and will only slow down more as the month goes on.
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

McBryde

"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Caveman Steve

Silly question, but how do I know if my Humidor/wishlist is public?
 :shootme:  :shootme:
"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

ninfiction

QuoteCaveman Steve - 12/3/2016  11:18 AM

Silly question, but how do I know if my Humidor/wishlist is public?
 :shootme:  :shootme:

Only your current inventory is viewable. If you go to Manage Humidors you can change the setting to Public for your wish list.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Caveman Steve

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

clami

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....9405503699300442452794.

nirab

Santa has left beeuudaful Buda, Texas!!

USPS # 9405503699300442849280

HO HO frickin' HO!! :shy:  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Rebecca Silverwolf

Looks like we have a few of these already in transit. Good job, guys.

Remember, these should arrive before the 25th, make sure to ship in a timely fashion.

DonM

Another Secret Santa Launched :bigthumbs:

Tracking # 0000 hoho freak ingh otoy ou

"The Curmudgeon"

ntanner

Ho Ho Ho And away it goes
Tracking # 9505511449176341015139
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

tjm0831

Merrill Christmas!

9505 5161 8798 6342 0311 55

millarddj

Santa has departed Hastings!

9505 5161 7232 6343 0732 17
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

millarddj

QuoteMcBryde - 12/2/2016  8:56 PM

E

Looks like the first Christmas payload has arrived. Check your mailboxes.  :whistle:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

DonM

That makes 2 that landed today :biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

appollo

headfirst

So much more legit when a Canadian says Santa is on his way.  Pretty sure the gooey gumdrop forest can't be too far from you :lmao:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

appollo

Quoteheadfirst - 12/8/2016  10:56 PM

So much more legit when a Canadian says Santa is on his way.  Pretty sure the gooey gumdrop forest can't be too far from you :lmao:
Yes it is very close.So you better behave or I will have to put a bad word in for you. :lmao:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.