The Cubbies Won the Pennant Pass

Started by Gustoff, 11/05/2016 07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gustoff

I'll be wrapping this puppy up soon! Just waiting to receive some Puts from the GNW. I'll leave feedback for everyone at the same time as closing the pass up. Thanks for making my first experience as a Pass Mod so very effortless! This was a great one.
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Gustoff

Received the puts from Stephen today. With a nice bomb along with it! I'll have your side in the mail this weekend Stephen. Great pass to Mod, and thanks everyone for such an excellent pass experience! Everyones feedback will be inplace this weekend.
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

appollo

ninfiction

Thanks for putting the pass together and letting me play!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Gustoff

Stephen, keep your eyes out. Sent your side of the pass today.
 ~Ernest Hemingway

appollo

Will look for it in a week to 10 days.Thank for letting me play .Very well run. :-)

ebernabe

thanks for having me in your pass. this was a great reason to have one. couldn't pass up a pass for my favorite baseball team (I'm one of the few cubs fans in St Louis).

almost forgot, you ran a great pass. looking forward to hopefully participating in many more of your passes in the future.

thanks again

Gustoff

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the pass... I'll see what I can put together for the next round!
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.