The Cubbies Won the Pennant Pass

Started by Gustoff, 11/05/2016 07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjm0831

PT's done!  Going to get this one turned around on Monday!

tjm0831

PT's done!  Going to get this one turned around on Monday!

Gustoff

Most excellent to hear. Missed this yesterda... and your puts takes look great!
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

tjm0831

Pass is on the way.  Should touch down Thursday!

Gustoff

The update is greatly appreciated!
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Gustoff

Oh buddy! This should be landing with Lee today!
 ~Ernest Hemingway

tjm0831

Gustoff

Package was delivered. Now it's just waiting to see what Lee does for puts and takes!
 ~Ernest Hemingway

mrladams615

Hello All....Merry Christmas - Happy Holidays
Sorry I'm slow on the update.  I left town just ahead of the pass arriving.  My house/pet sitter said it arrived safely and it's there waiting for me to complete when I get back Tuesday.  I will turn it quickly and get it back out Wednesday.  Hope everyone is having a safe, happy, and...smokey holiday!
Lee

Gustoff

That's great to hear! Thanks for the update.
 ~Ernest Hemingway

mrladams615

The pass is on its way. Tracking number updated. Happy new year everyone

Gustoff

Excellent to see the pass on the move! There is one great inventory in this pass!
 ~Ernest Hemingway

ninfiction

Nice P&Ts guys! Great pass so far.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Gustoff

Quoteninfiction - 12/29/2016  12:46 PM  Nice P&Ts guys! Great pass so far.

Without a doubt! Great pass for sure.

~Ernest Hemingway

raize

+1 on the way for the inadvertently crappy put.  revised put = FFOX  20 Years Celebration Power of the Dream (6 3/8 X 52, DOM)

USPS - 9505 5000 0695 6365 0002 35
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

ninfiction

Gustoff

~Ernest Hemingway

Gustoff

Happy Jan 1st! To all in the pass!!
 ~Ernest Hemingway

StogieDad

The replacement stick landed today so I will fix that and get back out tomorrow or Thursday.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

raize

Solid. Thanks for the update.
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

Gustoff

~Ernest Hemingway

ninfiction

Jason took it upon himself to bomb me to make up for my turn in the pass. Totally unnecessary but very much appreciated. I told him I smoked the cigar he put and I took and it was enjoyable but he sent a package anyway.

Thank you very much Jason!

Gustoff

Geek generosity at it's best! Way to go Jason!
 ~Ernest Hemingway

StogieDad

I don't know how you want me to do it, but I am going to take the Opus raize sent for a take.  SO I actually have three takes and loaded my puts.  A-OK?
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Gustoff

~Ernest Hemingway

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.