Free Cigar to Top Reviewers

Started by NewGuy, 12/24/2007 05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewGuy

With two minutes to go my time we have winners in the wings! Standby for results...............

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

NewGuy

The final whistle has blown! The contest is officially over and the winners are:

1- frogsintn2
2- qman
3- Sticks
4- Turboknat
5- mhuss

Congratulations guys you will be recieving one CI Legends Yellow - Pepin Garcia from me. Please post a review to our data base after you have enjoyed your prize. Thank you to all who participated and encouraged this contest.

If we get several reviews back this contest might be worth repeating in the near future. Post your thoughts here.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

NewGuy

Your attention please:

Would the winners in Most Reviews Win Contest please make their shipping address known to me via PM. Also, please include a statement verifying your age, ie: birth date, "I am over 18 years old"
Thank you very much. Please resume smoking.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

SenorPablo

Great contest Rack!  Thanks for stepping up to run this thing.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

NewGuy

QuoteSenorPablo - 12/29/2007  12:20 AM

Great contest Rack!  Thanks for stepping up to run this thing.

-Paul

Thanks for allowing the contest Paul, maybe we can do it again sometime.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

Sticks

Thanks for hosting a fun event and sharing some great cigars with us winners. :dancing:

mhuss

This was definitely a great contest for the site!  Thanks for the opportunity!

NewGuy

QuoteSticks - 12/29/2007  2:15 AM

Thanks for hosting a fun event and sharing some great cigars with us winners. :dancing:

It was fun for me too! Thanks for getting involved and enjoy your prize.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

NewGuy

Quotemhuss - 12/29/2007  2:30 AM

This was definitely a great contest for the site!  Thanks for the opportunity!

Glad to do it! Thanks for participating and making it work.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

Turboknat

I want to throw my thanks in too.  It was fun watching the progress from day to day.  And, reading the reveiws.  Thanks again.

NewGuy

QuoteTurboknat - 12/29/2007  12:06 PM

I want to throw my thanks in too.  It was fun watching the progress from day to day.  And, reading the reveiws.  Thanks again.

You are welcome Turbo and way to go! I hope we get a lot of quality reviews on the prize.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

NewGuy

Winners

Please note and comply with the review standard of minimum 150 characters when you post your review of the CI Legends Yellow - Pepin Garcia.

Thank you

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

SenorPablo

Nice job Rack!  Great contest!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

NewGuy

QuoteSenorPablo - 12/30/2007  10:45 PM

Nice job Rack!  Great contest!

-Paul

You're welcome Paul

I hope this contest somehow improves the Cigar Geek community!

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

NewGuy

Contest Winners please stand by for a note in your PM boxes.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

NewGuy

Contest Winners

You have had some good news delivered to your PM boxes. Enjoy!
 :bigthumbs:

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

NewGuy

All of the contest winners have been notified of shipment of their prizes. We should benefit from their reviews soon!

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

mhuss

QuoteNewGuy - 1/6/2008  11:13 PM
We should benefit from their reviews soon!

Rack

Just in time, too!  The weather has turned incredibly mild here in PA.  This is a huge opportunity to head outside and enjoy a few smokes, before it gets cold again!  Strike while the iron's hot, man!      :thumbsup:

NewGuy

Glad to hear that! Should make for some good reviews.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

mhuss

AH!  :mad:   It's only in Tennessee!  I gotta wait two more days!  I hope the weather holds out.

Turboknat

Ok, I just received my cigar from NewGuy (Rack), and it looks great.  I will probably try it Thursday night, as I leave for Nicaragua for 10 days after that for vacation, and I know you all want a review before that.  So, I will enjoy Thursday night and post my review of it on same night.  Thanks NewGuy! :cheer:         :thanx:

NewGuy

QuoteTurboknat - 1/8/2008  8:19 PM

Ok, I just received my cigar from NewGuy (Rack), and it looks great.  I will probably try it Thursday night, as I leave for Nicaragua for 10 days after that for vacation, and I know you all want a review before that.  So, I will enjoy Thursday night and post my review of it on same night.  Thanks NewGuy! :cheer:         :thanx:

You are welcome! Enjoy.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

NewGuy

Quotemhuss - 1/7/2008  11:16 PM

AH!  :mad:   It's only in Tennessee!  I gotta wait two more days!  I hope the weather holds out.

I hope the weather hangs in there for you man!

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

mhuss

QuoteNewGuy - 1/8/2008  8:48 PM

Rack

I just received it this morning!  Other than the weather being very windy today, it's fairly warm out there.  I'm gonna wait a little to see if it dies down a little.  But I just wanted to let you know that I got it alright today.  It looks great!  I can't wait to give it go!  Thanks again Rack!

NewGuy

Quotemhuss - 1/9/2008  11:07 AM

QuoteNewGuy - 1/8/2008  8:48 PM

Rack

I just received it this morning!  Other than the weather being very windy today, it's fairly warm out there.  I'm gonna wait a little to see if it dies down a little.  But I just wanted to let you know that I got it alright today.  It looks great!  I can't wait to give it go!  Thanks again Rack!

Sweet! I hope you enjoy it.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.