My new lighter

Started by Jackal, 02/16/2010 07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackal

I saw this baby at my local B&M and knew that I had to have it.  Wouldn't you know, the cigar monster had it up for $20 cheaper than the B&M, no tax and free shipping.  This bad boy puts out a hot, steady torch flame like no body's business.

Here is a pic from Famous Website (I need to borrow Rebecca's camera if I want to put a pic of mine).

http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/skupics/ab/LG-AB-TABLE-400.jpg>

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Bob Cordell

I bet you could sell that in Harlem!

:lmao:

Seriously, thats nice!

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

junglepete

Jeez Louise...that looks like the old Coleman gas lanterns without the glass. That must really do a good torch job.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Bob Cordell

How much is Napalm to re-fill it?

:confused:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Jackal

Quotejunglepete - 2/16/2010  7:40 PM

Jeez Louise...that looks like the old Coleman gas lanterns without the glass. That must really do a good torch job.

That is pretty much what this thing is.  It gives off insane heat.  You can light a cigar in seconds and with no stubborn spots that don't light.

The picture is actual size.  They claim two hours burn at low flame on one tank full.

southernpacifico

LOVE THE SMELL OF NEPALM IN THE MORNING
Things I believe:
Life is too short not to pull the trigger!
The best cigar, I haven't smoked yet.
Everyone needs something to believe in, I believe I'll have another Scotch (Beer, Rum, Bourbon..) and Cigar!! The choices are endless......
SMOKE ON BOTLs

akira

I've seen this thing on cbid and my local B&M and have wanted to get one for a while, but the price never seemed right.  Everyone on cbid just overbid it and I never feel like paying MSRP for lighters.  Seeing this is kind of lighting a fire under my ass to look into these again.   :biggrin:
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

nwb

I have been debating on whether to buy this or the Perdomo Vector lighter.  Looks like I might have to look out for one...

nwb
Chief of Shaft

DennisA

CI has a special going on for a free Perdomo Thundra Tabletop Torch with certain Perdomo boxes. I know it applies to the Lot 23, ESV 91, and Grand Cru. I'm not sure what others it may apply to.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=CS-IWB&cat=3

http://img.cigarsinternational.com/p/200/cs/i/cs-iwb-free.jpg
Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

BlackIrish

Damn, I bet that thing could light your cigar from across the room without you even needing to get up.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

nwb

QuoteDennisA - 2/17/2010  8:05 AM

CI has a special going on for a free Perdomo Thundra Tabletop Torch with certain Perdomo boxes. I know it applies to the Lot 23, ESV 91, and Grand Cru. I'm not sure what others it may apply to.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=CS-IWB&cat=3

http://img.cigarsinternational.com/p/200/cs/i/cs-iwb-free.jpg

Thanks for the heads up.  Unfortunately, I don't like Perdomo cigars, and I have tried a LOT of them  :confused:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

lowpro75

I love that lighter and have been wanting one for about a year now.  The cheapest I've seen it was about 35 bucks on an ebay buy it now but I haven't seen it that cheap since.  I've bid on a couple on cbid in the past but never one.  Congrats on your purchase, I'm jealous.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

SenorPablo

I could have used that to help out with the 3 feet of snow on my driveway the last few weeks.  I guess they don't sell flame throwers to the general public but that might do the trick.  :confused:
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Dave S.

I got a Perdomo Thundra about a month ago.  It puts out a ton of heat!
"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

Jackal

A lot of the B&Ms carry these and are willing to light them up for a demo.  When you see it in person, it really gets your attention.

I keep my eye out for deals with the monster.  If he has them for $29.99 again, I will let you guys know.  Right now the monster has two categories, cigars and lighters/humidification.  The lighters/humidification deals usually run for 8 hours or so.

http://www.cigarmonster.com/

Beegerply

I like that lighter, but read on a couple of other sites where was some refueling issues, don't know if they just didn't perch them right. I still would like to have one.
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

mb2456

I'm thinking I'll be able to see it from my house everytime you light a cigar.  Got to be a huge flame.... :rolleyes:

Dewey Dave

I went for the free Perdomo tabletop with a box of lot 23 smokes.  The cigars are pretty good and the lighter is GREAT.
 :shades:
To relax with a fine cigar is.... is.... is... undescribable.

Dave S.

QuoteJackal - 2/16/2010  5:26 PM

http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/skupics/ab/LG-AB-TABLE-400.jpg>

This is on sale on the Monster for $39.98 today!
"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

Jackal

I have been using mine for just under a month.  I absolutely love it.

dieselcricket

Great, one more thing I have to sneak past the wife. :shades:  :biggrin:
"....but I also smoke when I'm by myself and it makes me feel like I'm not by myself. If you have a cigar, it's like a little bit of company."--George Lopez

Jackal

You may have trouble sneaking this one.  At full power you can signal low flying aircraft with it.  :biggrin:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.