"A fine cigar is like a fine woman. They come in all shapes and sizes. Treat them tenderly and lovingly. Caress their skin, admire their beauty, fondle them with reverence. Bring them slowly to your lips, enjoy their flavor, their aroma. Contemplate their essence, their dependability, and forgive them their weaknesses - if there be any. Revel in the rituals, their simplicity and their enduring meanings. Do these things, my son, and the blessings of life shall always be upon you." -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Main Menu

Another Pass Idea

Started by ratboy, 02/25/2010 05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ratboy

The thread about box pressed cigars got me thinking. I am personally a big fan of the box pressed and was wondering if others might be interested. I have a ton of them and am always trade and share. I will keep this a bit smaller than the Rookie Robusto Pass if there is interest but would still like to have 12 or so people involved. Let me know what you think!  :dancing:

Ken Kelley

Seems as if I remember one called "Box Pressed Beauties" not too long ago???
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

MiaFLSurf

Im more than willing to jump in.  Will have to get some more ammo (box pressed) to jump in, but will be buying some in the next week anyways.

Count me in
110 hours a week.  52 weeks a year.

gitfiddl

I don't have enough to qualify... :sad:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Jackal

I love box presses, count me in.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Jackal

QuoteAlphairon - 2/25/2010  3:43 PM

Seems as if I remember one called "Box Pressed Beauties" not too long ago???

Actually, that was mine.  It stated out as Box Press Beauties and transmogrified into "outrageous oddballs".

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

mountedshriner

Not a box press fan but hope you have fun w/the pass! :biggrin:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.